coachmup is offline New Member
    Last edited by coachmup; 05-25-2012 at 02:44 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome! Hold tight....the guys will chime in soon....Glad you are here.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by coachmup View Post
    New member who has been following the message boards on HRT. I have recently received my lab results from Kaiser and was hoping for advice. 41 years old, 6' 2" 210 lbs.
    range
    TESTOSTERONE FREE 72.2 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 321 250-1100 ng/dL

I am within the range but feel like crap. I have most all the symptoms except ED. I need to follow up with my Doc and would like some advice. Thanks in advance.
    welcome...similar numbers and same symptoms as I when i first got on trt....i havent heard good things about kaiser so good luck...youre the right age to be looking for help in this field at least they cant give that as an exuse....if you have money....skip these docs and go to an anti aging clinic....take my word

Vettester is offline Banned
    jpkman speaks the truth! Kaiser sucks, I know, I have them. Finally had enough of their crap so I ended up going the AA clinic route. Kaiser usually doesn't care what your symptoms are. If your score is in range then it's usually "case closed" to them. If your GP happens to be sympathetic then he/she will more than likely get you setup with AndroGel . They don't believe in checking men for estrogen, nor do they care if you experience testicular atrophy symptoms.

I haven't seen one member here say anything good about Kaiser ... Always looking for the first one!
    Good luck!

Thread Information