diesel2030 is offline Junior Member

Minimum affects on HGH

What can I expect to gain on a 1.5 ED HGH plan? I am currrently on test/hcg HRT. I would like to take more, but econimically strapped. I want to stick with American pharm grade for now.
    My stats are
    40yo
    6'1 220, 15% BF

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    pharma grade at 1.5 ED? maybe a tad bit since it is pharma grade ( which does not require as high of a dose usually) along with the test which will certainly help add to your gains..however that being said, much higher doses ( 5-8 and up) are for gains

I hope you have enough HGH for at least 6 months since anything short of that is usually not recommended

Yea, I have enough for six months. I hope this is enough dose to gain some lean mass and lose fat. I dont expect to gain much muscle.

I am sure most would say it is not enough...but I gained lean mass on a low dose ( 1-2 units ED for 6 months ) along with some test ED....so it depends on how your body reacts...if anything else you will FEEL BETTER with GREAT SLEEP and less aches and more energy to workout and feel more tightly wound as in harder all over

look at it this way...higher doses are for gaining mass and bulking up
    lesser doses are for leaning out..
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 11-17-2010 at 10:21 PM.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I am sure most would say it is not enough...but I gained lean mass on a low dose ( 1-2 units ED for 6 months ) along with some test ED....so it depends on how your body reacts...if anything else you will FEEL BETTER with GREAT SLEEP and less aches and more energy to workout and feel more tightly wound as in harder all over

look at it this way...higher doses are for gaining mass and bulking up
    lesser doses are for leaning out..
    It would be more re-assuring if you would share your before and after stats; i.e. weight, % body fat, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    It would be more re-assuring if you would share your before and after stats; i.e. weight, % body fat, etc.
    are you asking me? or OP?

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The HGH doses for men vs women are significantly different, so while a dose of 1-2 UI/day for a woman is sufficient, men generally need considerably more. 1.5 UI/day for a man is not going to give significant changes. You may see some better sleep and maybe some more energy, but for muscle gains or notable fat loss, you'll need more.

^^^ yes...this is true....I realized this later and wish I had stated the difference so I am happy you mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    My before and after stats: I can only tell you that with the HGH and Test plus DHEA, E2,E3 and Progesterone....all combined...I gained about 2 skirt sizes. An Amazonian increase in size. Tighter but bigger. Have no idea as to BF before/ after. Gained about 12 pounds. A size for me is about 8 pounds. I know that I was popping out of my shorts all summer with a thickness which bugged me. My polo shirts were even tight around my biceps. I could not zip up anything. However with the great sense of well being along with the HGH vivid dreams, I almost didn't even care or notice until I realized I could no longer fit into ANYTHING. NOTHING. NADA.
    FYI: I had cut out sugar and was cardio all the time and had a personal trainer and swimming and walking my dog and eating better than ever.. so.....hope this helps to answer this somewhat.

Yea thats what I was afraid of. I may need more for fat loss, etc. (just not sure how i can afford it, lol)..about 5 years ago I was doin 1iu a day with really good results.. However, I am older now so may need more.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel2030 View Post
    Yea thats what I was afraid of. I may need more for fat loss, etc. (just not sure how i can afford it, lol)..about 5 years ago I was doin 1iu a day with really good results.. However, I am older now so may need more.
    Everyone reacts differently and if 1 unit gave you good results then I bet it would again. It is all relative. And I am still confused as to gains vs lean and all. I have asked over and over this question in so many ways I have turned purple. If HGH is good for weight loss then why does everyone look bigger on it? Something to ponder over. Evidently HGH creates more body surface with the new muscle cell growth. Some may say "well bigger but a leaner big" which is what many BB's want. So it all depends on what you are after. I do know that the Test does contribute to the formula a lot...pros and cons. Personally I should have never been on Test/Dhea with the HGH. I have been cold turkey now for about 2 months and am finally getting back into my clothes.

I guess it depends what your goin for. I want lean mass.. I think HGH factors into alot of things not seen sometimes. All i know is when I was on for the 2 years on 2iu(1iu was a typo)...I felt better than I had since i was 18...I had to force myself to eat to keep weight on. Loved it...

Then go for it! Sounds like you will do well on it. We all react differently which is why this forum exist I suppose. Trial and error from all angles and methods and body types and genetics. It all has to be taken into account.
    I do plan on starting back up again without the test and see what happens!

Morgoth is offline Associate Member
    Slimmer Me, how much fat did you loose due to the HGH? Are you ripped?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Slimmer Me, how much fat did you loose due to the HGH? Are you ripped?
    Ripped? LOL! I am not a BODY BUILDER! However I feel I would certainly be a natural candidate. My reaction to my concoction was a body builder's dream come true. Yes I got more lean MASS. Notice the word MASS. My intention was not one of MASS anywhere.. any place.. any body part.

Thread Information