Billytk03z is offline Member

Test Cypionate... was there recently a shortage of raws? anyone know?

I was wondering if there was a shortage of test cyp (prescription wise) recently? the reason why I ask this question is because I am on TRT since Feb 10 using test cyp @ 200mg/wk which always put my blood levels around 1700-1800, but 3 months ago I dropped my dosage of test cyp to 160mg/wk to get my test levels closer to 1100/1200 and it came back at 480... wtf!!! then I have been hearing whispers around the boards of possible test cyp shortages... so now Im wondering if my pharmacy may have sent me some underdosed cyp or something.... I mean c'mon.. I only dropped from 200 to 160 and thats gonna drop me over 1300 points from 1700's to 400's....

fwiw...i get my scripts filled from treasure coast pharmacy... should i start getting my scripts filled at cvs/walmart etc.. instead..? Also, would it be a better option to just switch to Enanthate since there never seems to be whispers or problems with Enth shortages, etc....?
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 12-13-2010 at 03:44 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    never heard of treasure coast and it def wouldnt hurt to use the bigger name stores...cant advice on the switching of esters other than if u aint having bad sides with cyp i personally wouldnt switch

Vettester is offline Banned
    I've used Treasure and had no problems at all. It could have been a problem with the lab test.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    I've used Treasure and had no problems at all. It could have been a problem with the lab test.
    This is whats perplexing to me cuz I have used Treasure Coast since Feb 10 and always had high test levels off of just 1cc wk of cyp... but now all of sudden it dropped from 1700 to 400's..??...? either bad test or bad raws.... I think I may just switch to Enanthate since there never seems to be any shortages of that.....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my doc just juiced me the other day with some cyp so I know kaiser still has cyp

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    There have been some shortages of prescription test in the US over the summer, but I believe they have since resolved themselves. Plus a shortage won't explain a bad vial unless the pharmacy itself was using incorrect dosing in order to stretch their product.

I get my Test-C from Walmart and it is made by Paddock.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    I talked to paddock cause of a change in color of the test (went from yellow tint to clear) and they said the FDA has new guidelines for the oil they are using and that thru off production..This may be the cause for everyone....They have to purify the oil more thats why theirs is clear now

Thread Information