crusader is offline New Member

new to TRT and libido problem, urgent help plz

hello everyone, i am a 26 year old male new to TRT, i have had low testosterone from a very long time now, only now i've knew what it is.
    anyway, here's the thing, since begining TRT from 2 weeks now on 125 mgs of testoviron (enanthate ), some things have improved like sleep, energy, appetite, concentration, joint and ligament pain has gone away etc... only that my libido sucks ass and is non existant, and i have very weak nocturnal erections. I have NO signs of high estrogen at all, no itchy nipples, no bloat, no nothing.

is it too early for the libido ? has anyone experienced that ? how long did it take for you guys to get your libido fully after begining TRT ?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    give us some more info - ht weight bf%, diet, excersise, how long your libido has been gone, bw results, and all meds you are taking now, por favor

flats

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    I know after my injection of sustanon 250 my labido use to go down for a few days, I think I was getting too much Test. But thats just me, others may have different experences.

Thread Information