grayhulk is offline New Member

Anti-aging Clinic costs?

Could someone give me an idea of how much I might be paying to go with an anti aging clinic? My test from the Dr. costs me about $10 every 5 weeks so I don't think I would need to get the test from the clinic. I was thinking of some HGH or something to cut up with a little. I'm hoping its not too much money. I hate to say it but I'll have to talk the wife into letting me spending the money on the clinic. Thanks for the help!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    they range all over the place....
    I did see that you want more post.....just go to the AR LOUNGE and post there...anything...to get the count up

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    EDIT: just noticed you were asking about HGH. I originally posted info for my doctor's visit, but it was for Test TRT. Having said that, all I know about HGH is that it is pricey and you need to do it for a minimum of six months...but don't quote me on that.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-17-2010 at 01:27 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    EDIT: just noticed you were asking about HGH. I originally posted info for my doctor's visit, but it was for Test TRT. Having said that, all I know about HGH is that it is pricey and you need to do it for a minimum of six months...but don't quote me on that.
    True. HGH is a long term thing

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayhulk;5461***
    Could someone give me an idea of how much I might be paying to go with an anti aging clinic? My test from the Dr. costs me about $10 every 5 weeks so I don't think I would need to get the test from the clinic. I was thinking of some HGH or something to cut up with a little. I'm hoping its not too much money. I hate to say it but I'll have to talk the wife into letting me spending the money on the clinic. Thanks for the help!
    A lot. It's not going to be covered by insurance, and even Chinese generic blackmarket HGH is expensive. If you don't have thousands to spend, I would look elsewhere or reconsider starting an HGH regiment.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    A lot. It's not going to be covered by insurance, and even Chinese generic blackmarket HGH is expensive. If you don't have thousands to spend, I would look elsewhere or reconsider starting an HGH regiment.
    Agreed! Expect to spend about a thousand a month for pharmaceutical grade hgh from a clinic with a doctor's prescription at ~1.5 iu 5 on/2 off. I was prescribed tev-tropin from a florida clinic. Very good but very pricey! I am looking into other sources of more affordable pharm grade hgh now as my tev-tropin supply runs out.

But from what I understand it is hit or miss as there is a lot of counterfeiting going on. Yikes!?!? I may need to bite the bullet and re-supply from the clinic while I evaluate the quality from other sources.

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    Even without HGH, sky's the limit, depending on the "medications" and dosages you and your HRT consultant decide to have as part of your "medical protocol." Expect $200-$600 a month. From what I've heard, HGH is even more expensive.

grayhulk is offline New Member
    I don't think I am willing to spend thousands a month but I would like to maybe get some type of cutting agent. Anavar , deca or something along those lines. I guess I just have to make the call.

Thread Information