clb1 is offline New Member

sympathetic endo in central ohio

my family dr is going to refer me to an endo since my bloodwork came back out of whack. my insurance allows me to go anywhere i want to so if i can find one that is knowlegable with hrt.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by clb1 View Post
    my family dr is going to refer me to an endo since my bloodwork came back out of whack. my insurance allows me to go anywhere i want to so if i can find one that is knowlegable with hrt.
    i would call a few and ask if they have and will write rx's for injectible test for patients with low T...if you're willing to spread gel on everyday for ever pretty much any endo will throw that your way

sirupate is offline Member
    My endo has me on the gel, but is willing to discuss the injections...particularly if my wife will do the injecting. This is on my 'agenda' to discuss with him in January. I like the guy OK. He hasn't ever tested for estradiol, but I suppose he feels he has a handle on that from the free test. data he collects on me. His name is John Blackman, MD and he is located on the east side of the downtown area.

Another doctor I am interested in checking out someday is a Richard K. Cavender, MD. He is anti-ageing...not endocrinology, and is located in New Albany. Not convenient for me, but I'm guessing he may be more willing to treat HRT in interesting ways. Good luck. Let us know how you decide to go.

sirp
    Last edited by sirupate; 12-22-2010 at 04:35 AM. Reason: corrected post

clb1 is offline New Member
    thanks alot i will check them out.

Thread Information