Hey everyone - I have been lurking for a while on the HRT forum and want to thank all the contributors for helping out - the stickys have been especially useful so extra kudos to those who posted them.

I am 31 and have been taking Fluoxetine (prozac) on and off since early 2006 for mixed anxiety/depression. I currently take 20mg. I do 30 mins interval training 3 times a week and did resistance training for 4 months until Oct 2010 when I took a break because I saw few gains. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I eat healthily and always sleep at least 8 hours.

My symptoms:
1) Libido almost zero. No erectile dysfunction. Some anorgasmia.
2) Tired during the day - need a siesta, poor work productivity.
3) Muscle weakness in the gym, poor results.
4) Fat accumulation in the abdomen area.
5) Generalised apathy.

I had a hunch that my symptoms were caused by low test (the zero libido was a major red flag) so had my normal doctor do some bloodwork. As many of you will have experienced, he wasn't interested in doing any follow up and didn't even get the FREE TESTOSTERONE I asked for checked.

I followed up with a private blood test which confirmed to me my low free test levels. Went to Urologist. He ordered repeat bloodwork for free test. Below are my results as well as reference ranges for my three blood tests:

Urologist saw the low free test, was still a little reluctant but finally prescribed:

1 x 1000mg shot of Reandron (testosterone undecanoate) today

1 x 1000mg shot of REANDRON in 6 weeks then come to see him again.

What do you guys think? Does this seem like enough to get things going again in the testosterone department?

After reading the stickys my own assessment is that the free test and total test are low given my age and relatively testosterone optimised lifestyle. Four years ago I had a period of a year of intense stress that made me start taking Prozac and I don't think I have recovered my libido/drive since then. From my research the prozac is definitely detrimental to testosterone levels and certainly contributes to the high prolactin.

My estrogen seems ok but my LH is definitely low. Protocol for low LH and low free test seems to be a pituatary check but the urologist didnt even consider it. I thought we might start with some HCG combined with clomid/tamox but again the urologist didn't even consider it.

Could thyroid be a problem - I got TSH. T4 total and T3 free measured and they seem ok.

Any feedback on the bloodtests and urologist's prescription would be much apreciated.