stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Adding in HCG soon. A few questions.

I'm going to be adding 500iu hcg a week in a few weeks. Can I just take all 500iu's once per week? Should I inject sub q or im?

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    You should break it up into two injections subQ.

I take 500 unites twice a week along with 120 mg T cyp and .5 AI once a week. All I can tell you is that HCG works when combined with T.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    why the need for hcg whilst on trt?

The boys are shrinking pretty bad and fertility is a concern for me. Which is why I'm adding it in.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    I take 500 unites twice a week along with 120 mg T cyp and .5 AI once a week. All I can tell you is that HCG works when combined with T.
    so you take 1000iu's a week?

Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    so you take 1000iu's a week?
    Yes, and it's to much. In fact, I just emailed my HRT MD to lower that amount to 500 IU's a week at 250 per pin. It's to much I know, but all I can tell you is that I've never seen more semen in my life when I come!!!

He wants to increase my FT more natually then using T Cyp...and I get that...and there's nothing wrong with that approach IMO.

My only worry in the amount of E2 and haven't had a new panel yet (I do take an AI). Overall, I feel like a champ and am chasing my wife in a bit way

Blog Entries
    The boys are shrinking pretty bad and fertility is a concern for me. Which is why I'm adding it in.
    ah, i see. does it really help in that regard? ive given up on the nuts, theyve been peanuts for a year now lol

Dec -The answer to your question is a absolute YES! If your boys are shrinking and getting soft then they are shutting down as your brain is telling them they don't need towork any more do to your HRT protocol. HCG will reverse that and give you more T naturally as a result of the boys getting back at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Dec -The answer to your question is a absolute YES! If your boys are shrinking and getting soft then they are shutting down as your brain is telling them they don't need towork any more do to your HRT protocol. HCG will reverse that and give you more T naturally as a result of the boys getting back at it.
    yeah i know, i used it when i cycled. but if you are on trt you are going to be shut down anyway so i fail to see how hcg will make you produce natty test? dont you need to be coming off test to get natty system working?

Here's something I read about hcg recently

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone produced in pregnancy, that is made by the embryo soon after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta). hCG is extensively used as a parenteral medication in fertility therapy in lieu of luteinizing hormone. In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone . The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical indications for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment.
    In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various Anabolic Androgenic Steroid (AAS) cycles. When AAS are put into a male body, the body's natural negative feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis). High levels of AASs that mimic the body's natural testosterone trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone, causing testicular atrophy ("shrinking testicles"). In males, hCG mimics LH and helps restore / maintain testosterone production in the testes. As such, hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as endogenous testosterone production. However, if hGC is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary.

I can't list where I got that info without breaking board rules.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Here's something I read about hcg recently

Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone produced in pregnancy, that is made by the embryo soon after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta). hCG is extensively used as a parenteral medication in fertility therapy in lieu of luteinizing hormone. In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone . The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical indications for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment.
    In the world of performance enhancing drugs, hCG is increasingly used in combination with various Anabolic Androgenic Steroid (AAS) cycles. When AAS are put into a male body, the body's natural negative feedback loops cause the body to shut down its own production of testosterone via shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis). High levels of AASs that mimic the body's natural testosterone trigger the hypothalamus to shut down its production of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. Without GnRH the pituitary gland stops releasing luteinizing hormone (LH). LH normally travels from the pituitary via the blood stream to the testes where it triggers the production and release of testosterone. Without LH, the testes shut down their production of testosterone, causing testicular atrophy ("shrinking testicles"). In males, hCG mimics LH and helps restore / maintain testosterone production in the testes. As such, hCG is commonly used during and after steroid cycles to maintain and restore testicular size as well as endogenous testosterone production. However, if hGC is used for too long and in too high a dose, the resulting rise in natural testosterone will eventually inhibit its own production via negative feedback on the hypothalamus and pituitary.

I can't list where I got that info without breaking board rules.
    more moderation it appears

coonhunter is offline Member
    good read

Thread Information