Stankeric is offline Associate Member

Question HRT Therapy @ 26yrs old!?!

First off let me say its been a long time! Surprised to see my username and password still works its been probably 6yrs since I have been on this website! Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

Ok so I am now 26yrs old and have been cycling on and off since I was 17yrs old. 1yr and 3 months ago after going to numerous doctors trying find out why I was always so depressed feeling and finally a Dr checked my test levels and I was very low so he prescribed me to Test Cyp @ 250mg/wk and I ran that for 8 months with great results!! I felt great and always very awake in the morning and happy and always ready to go. Well in the beginning of August I decided to not get my Script re-filled and just see if I came off with some HCG and Trib if I could rebound and get back to feeling normal without being on HRT but now it has been 4, almost 5 months months and even with a clean diet now I'm gaining fat and feel sluggish all the time and back to that bad feeling I used to have. Should I get back on HRT?

Im 26yrs old and have been working out 5 days a week for 10+ yrs and been supplementing most of that time. If I do get back on HRT Therapy do I jst commit to taking it for the rest of my life of what?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome back bro....

doc gave you a very conservative dose to start trt for one...

for two...cant believe you came off after what you describe....just makes no sense to me..

that should answer any of your remaining questions at least my opinion anyway regardless of your age, etc.

again...my .02

i'll end with good luck and welcome back again

Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    welcome back bro....

for two...cant believe you came off after what you describe....just makes no sense to me..

that should answer any of your remaining questions at least my opinion anyway regardless of your age, etc.

again...my .02

I came off cause I worry about staying on. I want to get back on but does that mean I have to make the switch and stay on forever?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Sounds like you beat your body up bad enough with the use of aas that you'll be on for the rest of your life. I used young (not as young as you) and I'm now 24 on trt. It's a consequence we have to deal with for being young and dumb I guess. If you want your quality of life back then get back on the trt and forget about it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    welcome back bro....

again...my .02

250mg pw, conservative?!

OP, i'd get back on tbh, no point in suffering

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    250mg pw, conservative?!

OP, i'd get back on tbh, no point in suffering
    thanks for the catch...been a busy couple weeks...wuts the opossite of conservative? liberal....there we go..thats really what i meant....yes 250 to start is very high

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    I agree, if you need it you might as well take it. Whats the other choice, feel like crap. It's no way to live.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    thanks for the catch...been a busy couple weeks...wuts the opossite of conservative? liberal....there we go..thats really what i meant....yes 250 to start is very high
    lol, i was thinkin there must be 1000mg trt available in your area, or summit!

Thread Information