BrysZ is offline Associate Member

blood work question....

Got my third once a month 200mg shot today. Doctor scheduled me for blood work in 5weeks. My question is after i start self administrating weekly injections how many weeks before the test should I stop injections so I am still showing a testosterone deficiency?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you are going to self-administer, why even bother with your doc and his/her tiny 50mg/week shot? And why do you need to show a deficiency if you are bypassing the doctors anyway?

Not being snarky, just curious. You could get tested now with a doctor that will put you on a realistic program, or you can handle it yourself and use lab results to get you to the right dose. Personally, I would go to a good doctor that will put you on a good, healthy program..and you can blast once or twice a year if you feel the need.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i had "doctor happy levels (555)" after 18 days since my injection so maybe another week to 10 days maybe 2 weeks more

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    If you are going to self-administer, why even bother with your doc and his/her tiny 50mg/week shot? And why do you need to show a deficiency if you are bypassing the doctors anyway?

Not being snarky, just curious. You could get tested now with a doctor that will put you on a realistic program, or you can handle it yourself and use lab results to get you to the right dose. Personally, I would go to a good doctor that will put you on a good, healthy program..and you can blast once or twice a year if you feel the need.

I hear what you are saying Johnny. Its that he is my family doctor and we are also following up with my high cholesterol (250). I would have loved to be tested today after 4 weeks without a shot and then laughed in his face when my total test came in around 100. Maybe if I did he would learn from this and put me on eow at least.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i had "doctor happy levels (555)" after 18 days since my injection so maybe another week to 10 days maybe 2 weeks more
    So basically I would have to not inject again until after the blood work...its not worth it. I think I will be finding a new doctor.

Thread Information