Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Toad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Old_usmcgrunt View Post
    Wow, lotsa good reading here. The "HRT addicted" caught my eye with respect to what I'm going through. This is my 1st time visiting this forum for the “experienced” individual. I’m 49 for a few more months and was tested and found to be low in test (around 140 something I think) back last summer. I didn’t like the patch option the doc gave me so I took matters in my own and have been cycling test-E for 2 cycles since. What I failed to research better was that evidently because of my age and low test, even doing an aggressive PCT caused me to lose noticeable gains. In retrospect it makes all the sense why. Ronnie Rowland mentioned that at my age and naturally low test that he’d recommend never doing PCT but just cruise on a HRT. My friend and pharmacist who compounds drugs said he commonly makes a bio-hormone testosterone in cream form that’s the equivalent of 50mg/day. My doc is ok for writing out prescriptions for this (with insurance I’m looking at about $8/month)!

Questions:
    -Anyone have experience with the BHRT creams you rub onto arms/shoulders?
    -If I start and use this BHRT indefinitely I understand my own test (low as it is) will in fact eventually shutdown. Could a 2 week injection cycle of HCG every couple of months be beneficial?
    -I’d also like to still cycle in a test-E “reload” cycle now and then to eventually build additional strength and size. Any thoughts?

I’ve been researching on this and plan to do so indefinitely, but I’d like to hear from others and collect some insight! I was a solid lad in my 20’s when I was in the Corps….just like a little feeling of that again! This getting old kinda sucks!
    Thanks in advance!
    I was on a compounded cream similar to what your talking about. It worked great for a short time and then nothing. I've heard this many times on the board, and have heard a few that have had good luck with it, but most have not. In short I ended up taking weekly injections (self administered) of Test Cyp, which has worked out great.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    So, you are admitting that you are addicted to insulin then? You are worse off than the rest of us...two addictions! More than that actually, as I assume you are addicted to food, water and sleep like the rest of us?
    You are way off buddy

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
    I was on a compounded cream similar to what your talking about. It worked great for a short time and then nothing. I've heard this many times on the board, and have heard a few that have had good luck with it, but most have not. In short I ended up taking weekly injections (self administered) of Test Cyp, which has worked out great.
    you are correct this has been what i've seen on this site....do what works for you as always

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You are way off buddy
    I am sorry if you didn't realize I was kidding. I am sorry if I didn't realize you are kidding.

I was joking, but showing that being "addicted" to TRT is not an addiction, but rather, more like needing insulin , food, water and sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information