Thread: test c

boosted75 is offline New Member

test c

hey new here, so hello to everone. ive been lifting for almost 4 year, about 15 months ago my doc put me on trt, test c 2cc's ever 2 weeks 400mg's. my normal test was 170 and the 2cc's keep me at 340. when i started the trt i gained 10lbs in 3 months but since then i am stuck and wanting to put on some more size. i was gona try some rpn havoc for a month but wanted to get some advice from the pro's. the resone i say hovoc is a guy at my gym had realy great gains with it. im 35 5-9 and 226lbs 18%bf bench is 405 and same with squat, 18.5 arms. when i started lifting i was 169 with a and 14.5 arms. so ive came a long way, but been stuck for 8 months now sucks. if i did take the havoc would i need a pct since my injctions keep my test in the same rang?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    pct is to recover your natty test levels...when one goes on trt this is because youre natty test isnt worth saving that replacing it with test every single week for the rest of your life is your new game plan

trt-NO PCT
    trt-NO PCT
    trt-NO PCT
    trt-NO PCT
    trt-NO PCT
    trt-NO PCT

btw, never heard of havoc...also....great gains in strength bro

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Havoc is epistane, a prohormone (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol).

No PCT required, but I'm really curious how the hell your test is only at 340 with 200mg a week of test.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Havoc is epistane, a prohormone (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol).

No PCT required, but I'm really curious how the hell your test is only at 340 with 200mg a week of test.
    agree and dont know how i missed that prolly the pct rage/rant

do you thank thats to low? i have the results after being on the test for one year 355.5 ng/dl 175.0-781.0 thats how it reads.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted75 View Post
    do you thank thats to low? i have the results after being on the test for one year 355.5 ng/dl 175.0-781.0 thats how it reads.
    That's pretty low IMO. One you factor in the fact that you're getting 200mg test a week, it really baffles me.

clemont51 is offline Banned
    How much T qualitative differances are supplier/mfg dependant?

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking the shots every two weeks, and if so when did you take the blood test. If you had the BW done a couple weeks after your last shot your levels could have dropped by then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Toad View Post
    Are you taking the shots every two weeks, and if so when did you take the blood test. If you had the BW done a couple weeks after your last shot your levels could have dropped by then.
    yes.. every time i have been tested was always 14 days after my last shot, and you can tell 2 days after the shot you realy feel it good till about the 10th day and then it starts to wear off some.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    he's 400mg every 2 weeks so he's most likely crashing pretty hard and not having any stabalization of his test... i think if he was doing 200/week he'd see a lot better results....

Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    he's 400mg every 2 weeks so he's most likely crashing pretty hard and not having any stabalization of his test... i think if he was doing 200/week he'd see a lot better results....
    thats what i started doing after my last blood test... i used to go to the doc and nurse would inject me but after my last bw i stared doing them myself and since have been doing 1cc every week and i like it better but have not had bw to see the differnce. do yal thank the havoc would work good for me? i just don't want to gain 12lbs and lose it all in a month after.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    I think that it would be a waste of money.. but thats just me... i'm not a big fan of the "prohormone" stuff.. you currently are on test... thats like adding a half of a baby aspirin when your are taking vicodin for pain

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    x2. The test would be fully cleared out of your system in 2 weeks! You must have felt like crap! Considering the half-life, you should shoot ~100mg E3D (~200mg/wk) to maintain stable blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by psa View Post
    x2. The test would be fully cleared out of your system in 2 weeks! You must have felt like crap! Considering the half-life, you should shoot ~100mg E3D (~200mg/wk) to maintain stable blood levels.
    thats too often for test c ........5 days if you split into 100 at a time...but he's already switched to 200 ew and should be fine there....keep an eye on all your blood values boosted

imo
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 01-17-2011 at 08:05 AM.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, he'd get better results with injecting every 4-5 days, but would he really be crashing that bad with a 400 mg shot?

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Yes, he'd get better results with injecting every 4-5 days, but would he really be crashing that bad with a 400 mg shot?
    ppl are different and not sure if 340 is really a crash..its definately low...dont know when the bloodwork done everytime/how often he saw a 340 result/etc. etc. but after 14 days nothing is surprising....you wouldnt think from 400mg it would be that low...for the good of all i hope the medical field gets better at this, spots the abusers(from the youth that crash their levels, etc.) and makes it better for those that need...my fear is that trt will be monitored more closesly at some time in the future maybe even not allowing self injects/10ml vial pickups, etc. etc.

Yes, tell me about it. I have to jump through hoops everytime just to get a 10ml bottle. CVS is always trying to push 4 x 1mls on me. Some bullcrap about the max they can give in 30 calendar days. They only give in when I explain my Dr. wants the 1 ml injections split in half every 3-4 days.

Yes, tell me about it. I have to jump through hoops everytime just to get a 10ml bottle. CVS is always trying to push 4 x 1mls on me. Some bullcrap about the max they can give in 30 calendar days. They only give in when I explain my Dr. wants the 1 ml injections split in half every 3-4 days.
    glad you're fixin their lil red wagon...maybe you can/should fire cvs and take your biz elsewhere

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like a problem at that one pharmacy...or a state law. I get 10ml bottles from two CVS locations. I get them from two because the one by my house was out last week, not because I am doing anything tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Sounds like a problem at that one pharmacy...or a state law. I get 10ml bottles from two CVS locations. I get them from two because the one by my house was out last week, not because I am doing anything tricky.
    The CVS I use now is open 24/7 & convenient so it's hard to switch. I think it has a lot to do with State Laws and "Who" is actually standing behind the counter. There's definitely a lot of personal judgment being handed out by Pharmacy staff. While this current CVS claims they can only legally give me 4 x 1 ml vials, I get them to dispense the 10 ml bottle without much trouble after talking to them. Another CVS Pharmacy two towns over in a "crack-head" neighborhood used to be a real PITA. They would go out of their way not to fill it & give every excuse to delay it until I threatened to call their corporate office. That shows what bullshit was actually going on. This went on for some 8 months until I switched to my current pharmacy.

I remember some guy from CA on here stating how Dr.'s there will write scripts for Pot all day long. Yet he has trouble getting a Dr. to prescribe him Test Cyp for a legitimate medical condition due to the stigma. It's just a shame with all the shit we have to go through for this...
    Last edited by APIs; 01-17-2011 at 01:44 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah, I get embarrassed when I have to go over needle sizes with the pharmacist when I pick up my prescription. I feel like when I speak the lingo I sound like a steroid user and not a medical patient who normally doesn't know anything about what they are taking. My wife went me this last time to pick it up and was surprised that it took ten minutes to go through their stock and find a needle that is close to what I need (I have since purchased online) and I always end up with 22g in stead of 23, which is fine for me. But then they are confused about why I need extra 18s to pull from the bottle. That is when they seem to feel like something fishy is going on. But it is because they don't know anything about injecting, not because I am trying to pull a fast one on them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Yeah, I get embarrassed when I have to go over needle sizes with the pharmacist when I pick up my prescription. I feel like when I speak the lingo I sound like a steroid user and not a medical patient who normally doesn't know anything about what they are taking. My wife went me this last time to pick it up and was surprised that it took ten minutes to go through their stock and find a needle that is close to what I need (I have since purchased online) and I always end up with 22g in stead of 23, which is fine for me. But then they are confused about why I need extra 18s to pull from the bottle. That is when they seem to feel like something fishy is going on. But it is because they don't know anything about injecting, not because I am trying to pull a fast one on them.
    yup and they have jobs is the funny part

Thread Information