ilcookieli is offline New Member

TRT & wanting to have children in the future

Hey everyone. I am 26 yrs old and started TRT last year. My total test levels were like 190. I have been taking cycles of test cyp 100mg/week and HCG 500iu 2ce/week. Brought my levels up to around 650-700. I did 3 months on, 1 month off with pct because I didn't want to damage my testies. Stopped the test about 1 month ago and did the hcg 1000 iu 2ce 1st week, 500 iu 2nd a week since. My sex drive is 0, tired, you know the drill.

My question is I am going to go back on the TRT but I am worried that all this messing with my body will shut down my testies and I will not be able to have children. Any thoughts? What steps should I take to keep my levels normal and still have ability to have kids later in life.

Is there a way to repare the low T problem so I do not have to take T? Thanks

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcookieli View Post
    Hey everyone. I am 26 yrs old and started TRT last year. My total test levels were like 190. I have been taking cycles of test cyp 100mg/week and HCG 500iu 2ce/week. Brought my levels up to around 650-700. I did 3 months on, 1 month off with pct because I didn't want to damage my testies. Stopped the test about 1 month ago and did the hcg 1000 iu 2ce 1st week, 500 iu 2nd a week since. My sex drive is 0, tired, you know the drill.

My question is I am going to go back on the TRT but I am worried that all this messing with my body will shut down my testies and I will not be able to have children. Any thoughts? What steps should I take to keep my levels normal and still have ability to have kids later in life.

Is there a way to repare the low T problem so I do not have to take T? Thanks
    Um, there is no cycling or PCT on TRT. What you are doing is not considered TRT. Are you under the care of a Dr. for this? No offense, but it doesnt sound like you're very familiar with the subject matter at hand. Suggest you start to educate yourself & locate a competent Doctor to treat you. Maybe some others can chime in?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There is a good amount of knowledge here, but my recommendation is to see a doctor. In this case, I would start with a fertility doctor if that is your primary concern.

"Cycling" low doses of steroids isn't TRT (as stated above), and probably not good for you. You basically did a 12 week 100mg/week cycle. I know some TRT docs will have people cycle on and off Test, but you would take HCG the whole time to keep your body's natural production going.

ilcookieli is offline New Member
    That's what I did. I took hcg the whole time in hopes that when coming off my body would continue to produce natually. The doc that originally wrote the order was kinda a quack, and I did the "pct", call it pct but pretty much just stopped the test and upped the hcg to try and not use the test anymore. Thanks for the input and I will see a endo asap. Thanks

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i've only heard good things about running the test and the hcg concurrent

Thread Information