Seal is offline New Member

old man trying part II

i posted this info in another section of the forum and got some good advice but this group may be more tuned to who I am becasue of age and or TRT that i am on here goes
    6'
    13%bf
    I'm on low T therapy 200 mg/wk
    Feel like a new man lost down from 221 and feeling strong and have leaned out and added some quality muscle been weight training consistently for approximate 2 years now. Just wondering if I cut my dose in half and saved it up could I get good results on 600 mg /week for 10 or 12 weeks then go back to my therapy dose and keep my gains.... Any help would be appreciated
    I sort of have an upper hand he had me on a higher dose for a while and reduced it but never redid my scrip so I actually have extra it would take a few months to save it up but patients comes with age I guess I have had ug stuff but I don't believe it is real I have seen what a difference my therapy dose makes so it only makes sense that adding more would at least add something I see guys do this stuff and get quite a bit bigger than I have... the ug stuff I took 1000 mg /wk. Ent. 400 mg/ wk eq part of that was ug test and part my trt Dose so during that time. I went from 220 really fat to 193 looking ok now would I have been able to do that assuming the only thing I had was 200 mg / wk of trt stuff. Its hard to saymy stuff is fake im a lot stronger and leaner but who knows if its all trt or if my stuff is for real. Any way to know i know the guys are not outworking me. I'm not a small guy 17.5 arms but the overall look I'm going for just doesn't seem to be there. Do I simply need more gear or do I need to realize my potential and let it be I'm not a naturally strong man compared to those I workout with I'm longer type muscled( if that makes sense). Can only bench 250 max but my back and triceps are stronger and bigger than guys who can bench much more. None of that matters just trying to give background. If I were lean I would be considered of medium build I guess , look pretty good around 190 I'd like to look like I do at 190 at about 210 . But I guess we all want that and to have 5% bf and a 12 inch tool that women could hang on and so on so forth. Again you guys are great for giving thehelp. Btw my t level on therapy was 850 last test only 347 pre therapy

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    nice read bro...

welcome to the hrt forum..

i think youre never gonna know whats best for you whether you keep chippin away and your goal on the 200mg per week or go ahead and try that 600mg for a nice 8-10 weeks and see how it goes...its not gonna hurt...like u said u can dial your dose back down anytime sooner or later because youre already on trt...
    ...a lot of your goal will depend on your diet eat well train well rest well..
    seems if we have some commanalities i'm a lil taller and can relate when u say the muscles look longer...yes...genetics will always play a huge part which we cannot control but if your diet isnt as good as it can be then u can always improve that and yes try out your lil blast cycle and post up your results...we'll be looking for those pics when your 210-220 and 9 or 10% bf...
    i recently ramped up my dose to 300mg a week for 4 weeks and started doing 100lb dumbells for reps from around 75 or 80's just a month ago...

best of luck

thanks man im guess im hoping that my stuff is real and it will all happen fast but i have learned that the secret to being quality muscled is time and effort so i will kepp looking for a great source and use what i have until then... im healthier and happier already so i should consider it a success

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yw
    youre original post made it sound like a source wasnt the issue...so i'm a bit confused but i hear u about the success thus far

well i have a source but i question its validity because i see some guys who dont work harder or eat better and they spend 8 or 10 weeks on a cycle and get some big gains i dont seem to be doing that, my size is better but the rate of improvement is slow... may just be my genetics... who knows...

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome.

Thread Information