Testos Free 24.2 (46.0-224.0) pg/ml
    Sex Hor Bnd Glo 31 (9-45) nmol/l
    Testos Bioaval 50.8 (110.0-575.0) ng/dl
    Testos T/lcms 189 (250-1100)
    Cholesterol 201 (140-200)
    HDL 50 (40-60)
    LDL 127 (<=100)
    TC/HDL Ratio 4.0 (1.0-6.0)

5 months on TRT BW unfortunately this BW did not test as much as the first and dangit they didn't check E-2 but no sides as of yet.

PSA 0.98 (0.00-4.00)
    Testos Free 165.0 (46.0-224.0)
    Sex Hor Bnd Glo 27 (9-45)
    Testos Bioavail 332.2 Reference range 110.0-575.0
    Testos T/LCMS 899 (250-1100)

Do you experts think 899 is ok for long term TRT or should I stretch out my injections another day? if it's ok for long term I will stay with it since I am also trying to build muscle in the gym.

My protocol is
    200mg Test cyp e7d
    250mg HCG 2xweek
    1mg anastizole weekly
    200mg stinging nettle every day

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    from what i have seen that is jsut fine you could even go higher if needed

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    G2G Street

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    agree with flatster..
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 01-31-2011 at 05:18 PM.

streeter is offline Associate Member
    cool just wanted to hear it from others so what I was thinking was true. Thanks

n00bs is offline Member
    Bets bet would be to optomize your other hormones so you dont need adex at all...

Maybe bi weekly injections to help bring down e2 so you dontneed so much adex if at all..

Quote Originally Posted by n00bs View Post
    Bets bet would be to optomize your other hormones so you dont need adex at all...

Maybe bi weekly injections to help bring down e2 so you dontneed so much adex if at all..
    is that what youre running noobs and if so can you post up how the bi weekly changed your numbers or have u always ran it like that from the beginning

n00bs is offline Member
    I'm doing weekly enth injections.. 0.5ml so 125mg. Dr wanted 1ml every 2 weeks **** that.

From the other board I am on and what people respond with what is working that is the way to go.. Some people are pinning eod even with enth..

Levels are more consistent less fluctuation and less e2 dump.

I'm doing weekly enth injections.. 0.5ml so 125mg. Dr wanted 1ml every 2 weeks **** that.

From the other board I am on and what people respond with what is working that is the way to go.. Some people are pinning eod even with enth..

Levels are more consistent less fluctuation and less e2 dump.
    So you yourself havent found that bi weekly was necessary ok

wecker is offline Junior Member
    Streeter:

I have exactly the same protocol like you but
    my total test is > 1500

Can anybody explain why mine is so high ?

Quote Originally Posted by wecker View Post
    Streeter:

I have exactly the same protocol like you but
    my total test is > 1500

Can anybody explain why mine is so high ?
    if the op's was 2000 on that dose would your question be why is mine so low?

OK I see there are now questions arising from my numbers. Maybe I need to be a little more clear at to my protocol.

When I first started HRT I was 200mg e10d I was not liking it much on day 9.
    I switched from a local LowT centre to a HRT clinic in Fl. Since I was already paid up at the local clinic for the month and now had my own gear from Fl I didn't want the roller coaster affect but I knew it was silly to inject on day 9 then go into the local centre and inject again on day 10 so twice what I did was on day 5 between injections I gave myself 100mg. Once I was completely done with the locall clinic and injecting myself I decided to go to 7 days but the first injection I waited 8 then after that 7. I could probably easily stick with 8 I felt ok. This was the reason I posted this thread to begin with.

I know it sounds like I was all over the place and probably people will tell me I shouldn't have done this or that but I am a noob and still dialling it in. So before you say it yeah I know I probably need to get BW done again soon once I stay on a schedule to see what the numbers really are. If I remember correctly this BW was taken on day 10 of the first time I took a 100 mg injection on day 5 between injections from the local centre. Before that it was always e10d. So I suppose the numbers are just a wag for me now anyway s.

I will get more BW done in a month or two I need to see where my E2 level is at as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    if the op's was 2000 on that dose would your question be why is mine so low?
    what do you mine by op's ?

what do you mine by op's ?
    original poster (the one you were comparing and figuring your level was high to)

Quote Originally Posted by streeter View Post
    OK I see there are now questions arising from my numbers. Maybe I need to be a little more clear at to my protocol.

When I first started HRT I was 200mg e10d I was not liking it much on day 9.
    I switched from a local LowT centre to a HRT clinic in Fl. Since I was already paid up at the local clinic for the month and now had my own gear from Fl I didn't want the roller coaster affect but I knew it was silly to inject on day 9 then go into the local centre and inject again on day 10 so twice what I did was on day 5 between injections I gave myself 100mg. Once I was completely done with the locall clinic and injecting myself I decided to go to 7 days but the first injection I waited 8 then after that 7. I could probably easily stick with 8 I felt ok. This was the reason I posted this thread to begin with.

I know it sounds like I was all over the place and probably people will tell me I shouldn't have done this or that but I am a noob and still dialling it in. So before you say it yeah I know I probably need to get BW done again soon once I stay on a schedule to see what the numbers really are. If I remember correctly this BW was taken on day 10 of the first time I took a 100 mg injection on day 5 between injections from the local centre. Before that it was always e10d. So I suppose the numbers are just a wag for me now anyway s.

I will get more BW done in a month or two I need to see where my E2 level is at as well.
    see why you should make updates in the ORIGINAL thread

original poster (the one you were comparing and figuring your level was high to)
    I would like to know if it is normal to have totel test over 1500 with
    200mg testo c /w... because I see a lot of peple in here they are on
    150-200mg/w and have values around 800-1100.

I was a kind of shocked when my BW came back with total test
    over 1500

Is the testo I have overdosed ?
    Last edited by wecker; 02-01-2011 at 02:32 PM.

I would like to know if it is normal to have totel test over 1500 with
    200mg testo c /w... because I see a lot of peple in here they are on
    150-200mg/w and have values around 800-1100.

I was a kind of shocked when my BW came back with total test
    over 1500

Is the testo I have overdosed ?
    everyone is different....200mg of test is a lot of test...i would say no it is not overdosed

everyone is different....200mg of test is a lot of test...i would say no it is not overdosed
    Theres so many variables, What day did you do your BW? 24 hours after your injection you probably will be 1500 your at your highest 24 hours after the injection then it drops from there and the drops get bigger the further out you go from what I understand it can drop a lot from day 7 to 8 etc..

Mine was taken on day 10 between injections but I did take 100mg 5 days earlier so I am not sure where I ride but I would have freaked if it had been over 1100 on day 10 but if it was 1100 right after an injection I would think that would be ok.

Remember I am not an expert at this I am learning here just like you so I could be wrong and would hope more experienced people will correct me if I am saying anything wrong here. I am just trying to help.
    Last edited by streeter; 02-01-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: I suck at grammar

Streeter:

my BW was taken 48h after testo inject.

Streeter:

my BW was taken 48h after testo inject.
    There is your answer. I am sure mine is close to 1500 48 hours after injection as well and by day 5 I'm probably around 1000 and so on. Does this mean were taking to much?? I don't know I suppose you could cut back to a lower dose and see how you feel etc..

Test your self again the day you need to inject but give the blood first of course

Redhawk is offline New Member
    Did they not test your Cholesterol the 2nd time?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhawk View Post
    Did they not test your Cholesterol the 2nd time?
    I just looked for it and it's not there. I am so pissed at this doctor (AFB Doc) I asked her to test my E-2 and she said she won't test for anything she cannot treat so she wouldn't. Can you believe that crap thats like saying sorry you have all the symptoms of leukaemia but I don't treat that so I won't test you to see if you have it. I guess I will have to find another doctor that will test for everything or pay out of pocket.

Redhawk is offline New Member
    Why couldn't she treat your E-2 if the levels are off... Cholesterol too?

n00bs is offline Member
    What do you mean she can't treat e2 ?? This person has no idea find a new practitioner now!!

What do you mean she can't treat e2 ?? This person has no idea find a new practitioner now!!
    I agree. I guess when you have Government health care and you go through base Docs thats what you run into. I have to try to figure out how to get put under a different doc now on base. As far as my HRT I go through a clinic in Florida could you imagine me trying to use the base docs "sigh"

Thread Information