Thread: Question

Super_Dave is offline New Member

Question

I just recently started test therapy. I get 200 mg every three weeks. I am thinking about taking more than what the doctor has prescribed. If I get steroid tested at work, will I fail or will the test replacement that I am on now mask the fact that I am taking more. Thanks!!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    A couple of things:

1. You will probably feel better if you split your 200mg into weekly injections.

2. I wouldn't take more than the doctor prescribes. Follow the regimen until your levels are correct as that should be the goal. You can take more (do a cycle) if you want once your Test levels are in line.

3. NOT AN EXPERT ON THIS, but my understanding is that companies don't test for steroids because of the cost. If for some reason they did, the TRT scrip probably wouldn't help you because the purpose of TRT is not to bump your Test levels to 2000. Only abuse (or "use" I suppose) can get your levels abnormally high.

As always, I recommend you wait for others to give their opinions.

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Even if a company did test you for steroids :

1) Show them your medical prescription. Done.
    2) You're using it for medical purposes IE: to fall w/i a normal range, so I'm not sure the amount you're using would even show up even if they did test

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the above. Like Johnny said, keep within your prescribed amount, split it up into thirds (which is prolly not enough) get blood work done, talk doc into weekly injections and your levels will prolly indicate a need to increase the dose. Follow that plan till you and your doc know what works for you. Then blast away if you choose in between b/w. Any other direction right now will be trouble for you and with your doc. What kind of work do you do?

Super_Dave is offline New Member
    I appreciate the help. I was just hoping to get a little edge without taking a chance of losing my job. I am a fireman and it never hurts to have a little extra strength and endurance when duty calls!

You will have plenty of opportunities to get a little edge - be patient.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would focus on getting your levels correct. Then think about other options. That will allow you to always return to your healthy baseline.

Hard to believe you would get in trouble...firemen seem to be the biggest abusers of steroids on the planet. And cops, ironically. Although I understand those two groups are coming under scrutiny.

ECHO, ECHo, ECho, Echo...............echo

Thread Information