Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by TGraham View Post
    >Sure, autonomic nervous dysfunction is quite common in people having this much sex.<
    Beast,
    i would like to know more about this but couldn't find anything. Can you suggest a specific search phrase?
    search under "not tonite hunny i got the shits"

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My question is why would you like to know more about this?

TGraham is offline Junior Member
    Beast,
    OK, I googled "excessive sex, side effects" and found plenty. Thanks!

I always thought, This cant be bad.

What symptoms would you look for? Be detailed as you wish?

>My question is why would you like to know more about this?<

I am laid up off work for a bit and I would qualify as excessive right now. I'm cranking out my weekly allotment in one day. I need to know if I am breaking something, and what symptoms to look for.

If you look for a booger long enough, you're gonna find one bro - this is a lesson many should learn here.

>If you look for a booger long enough, you're gonna find one bro<

Ha!

Point Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    search under "not tonite hunny i got the shits"
    Hilarious!

BeastintheSheets is offline New Member
    It depends on you. I'm not going to tell you to stop if you aren't feeling anything bad from it. I'm sure TRT helps. I mean any high stress situation prolonged over time can cause some neuroplasticity. Usually excessive sex causes a faster than normal dopamine-epinephrine conversion, leading a depletion of dopamine, serotonin, gaba, and potentially cortisol. Basically it tones up the sympathetic nervous system and tones down the parasympathetic nervous system, because adrenaline starts firing rapidly, and this leads to IBS and whatnot. In non TRT users the dopamine level then gets too low to excite sufficient LH production from the pituitary so you can get low testosterone this way. Obviously some people are affected more than others, and some not at all. Irritability, fatigue, indigestion etc...eye floaters possibly, tinnitus, it can all be caused from this. But I'm not trying to piss on anyone's camp fire here so if it's working for you keep doing it. I'm not basing this solely on my own experience.

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    If you look for a booger long enough, you're gonna find one bro - this is a lesson many should learn here.
    That is pure wisdom

YW grasshopper

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm 52, my wife is 28 and horny. Twice a day on average: once to take care of morning wood, once to go to sleep. I love the AM session and she loves the PM session.

Before TRT, it was only 5 times a week.

lol Blue, how long have you kept that schedule up? Congrats on the wife half your age, let me know how you managed that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastintheSheets View Post
    lol Blue, how long have you kept that schedule up? Congrats on the wife half your age, let me know how you managed that.
    Well, been married 4 years so it has been going on for that long. As far as getting a wife half my age . . . asian women tend to like older guys because they are more stable, etc. This assumes she is not american born asian. Some asian countries have very horny women, some don't.

Do you take any supplements or multivitamins? What do you eat? I'm pretty impressed at 52 you can do that and not get tinnitus or something.

I have never really had issues in the wood department. Through my 30's I could still do it 3 times and not lose my erection in between orgasims. It wasn't until I was about 42 that I started losing my erection after an orgasim. By the time I was 52 it had gotten to the point where I always lost erection after an orgasim, and doing it twice was a big stretch. After 6 months of HRT I am now back to easily staying erect after an orgasim, and twice is not a stretch. 3 times is a stretch though. Only do that once in a while now, maybe once a month or so, like when the wife dresses up in the cheerleader outfit or something like that.

I take a good multi vitamin, D, Ca, Zn (to avoid gyno). I take Omega-3. Nothing special.

Eating habits: Get about 60g protein a day. Lots of veggies, mostly raw. I eat more rice than I should (what are you going to so when you have an asian wife?). I don't shy away from animal fat if it was grass fed. I eat fish about once a week, chicken once or twice, beef about 4 times a week. I eat eggs almost every morning. I shy away from vegetable oils, especially canola and soybean. They have way too much Omega-6. Even though Omega-6 is an essential fatty acid, we get way too much of it in the western diet and the excess kills the Omega-3 benefit.

Cool, last question, what's your TRT dose/protocol look like?

Quote Originally Posted by BeastintheSheets View Post
    Cool, last question, what's your TRT dose/protocol look like?
    I do .20 ml of Test cyp twice a week subq. I started out doing .25 ml twice a week subq, but my nipples got sore about the 3rd week, my wood was not as good, and I felt like crap again. Backed off, feel great, and very happy. I am 5' 6" and 175 lbs. So I wouldn't need as much test as someone 6' and 225 lbs anyway. I went the route of backing off the dose instead of going to an AI. Just didn't want to do an AI for the rest of my life.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    my last cycle of test/deca /tren , i had sex 7 times in a single day(happened once)
    it was nuts

transcend2007 is offline New Member
    Define sex: If a meeting with prono and Rosie palm counts once per day is good. If we're talking with another person far less I would think. It's hard to imagine married people more than a few years or anyone over 40 would require more.

But, clearly this is high individual as this thread is pointing out. Not to mention one month may be substantially different from another.

Quote Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Define sex: If a meeting with prono and Rosie palm counts once per day is good. If we're talking with another person far less I would think. It's hard to imagine married people more than a few years or anyone over 40 would require more.

But, clearly this is high individual as this thread is pointing out. Not to mention one month may be substantially different from another.
    whose wife r you?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    On my 30th birthday I was dating this freak and she had the bright idea of challenging me to see how many times I could achieve orgasm through oral sex as a birthday present, which I managed 5 more times over about a 2 hr period. I really think if I were a complete bastard I could have done more but even though she was willing to continue I just did not feel right putting her through it so we switched to intercourse and I got two more that way.

Right now I am 55 and when my GF comes over I will always have sex at least twice, and often more if she hangs around for more than a few hours.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    On my 30th birthday I was dating this freak and she had the bright idea of challenging me to see how many times I could achieve orgasm through oral sex as a birthday present, which I managed 5 more times over about a 2 hr period. I really think if I were a complete bastard I could have done more but even though she was willing to continue I just did not feel right putting her through it so we switched to intercourse and I got two more that way.

Right now I am 55 and when my GF comes over I will always have sex at least twice, and often more if she hangs around for more than a few hours.

Some girl lol

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She really was a freak and looking back I think a little unbalanced, the next day she looked like she had been in a prizefight. I really am glad I stopped when I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information