Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My TRT

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    he expecting around 800, that's was he told me on the begging, but he was so surprise with those levels, and he say my body respond way to well, so now is up to me to start eat and work better, be honest I wasn't expecting much from, was more like losing some fat and fell great, but know I need to react and put some weight, I still have 4 more weeks then he will lower my dose.
    If your doc was surprised then he/she is a complete moron or using his own medical marijuana. A normal protocol would be 100-200mg weekly of test cyp plus AI depending on your E2 levels. Having you on 200mg cyp and 200mg deca to start is more like a blast than TRT and your last BW levels clearly shows with you at 2.5 times the upper end of the scale. You could probably drop the deca all together see where you end up with blood work. If you drop your dosage then you may be able to stop your AI as well.
    Glad your feeling better. I can only imagine how this dose makes you feel.
    Best of luck

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    If your doc was surprised then he/she is a complete moron or using his own medical marijuana. A normal protocol would be 100-200mg weekly of test cyp plus AI depending on your E2 levels. Having you on 200mg cyp and 200mg deca to start is more like a blast than TRT and your last BW levels clearly shows with you at 2.5 times the upper end of the scale. You could probably drop the deca all together see where you end up with blood work. If you drop your dosage then you may be able to stop your AI as well.
    Glad your feeling better. I can only imagine how this dose makes you feel.
    Best of luck
    Thanks.
    I'll go for 1/2 dose now and next protocol will be only 200mg test, lets see what bw says.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    They are 1mg tablet, I take 3 tables per week, 48, 72, 96 hours after the test/deca injections.
    not sure if said already but thats A LOT of AI broski...cant remember if you yourself needed a higher dose of AI..pardon if thats been established in another thread

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    If you want the option to blast a couple of times a year, take the cyp only and save the deca for future use should you want to go that route. In the end I'm sure like most of us, you just want to feel normal. I've been at 100mg the past 8 months and sit at the mid/normal range. Even when I tried 150mg it pushed me over the high normal range.
    Keep us posted when your BW gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    not sure if said already but thats A LOT of AI broski...cant remember if you yourself needed a higher dose of AI..pardon if thats been established in another thread
    Yes, i ask my doctor 10 times, is this too much AI? and he say no, they have run before with other patient and that's the protocol, I talk to Bass and others TRT members and they say to run 0.25mg EOD. I keep this dosage now, but next protocol I will run lower dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt View Post
    If you want the option to blast a couple of times a year, take the cyp only and save the deca for future use should you want to go that route. In the end I'm sure like most of us, you just want to feel normal. I've been at 100mg the past 8 months and sit at the mid/normal range. Even when I tried 150mg it pushed me over the high normal range.
    Keep us posted when your BW gets back.
    Sure, I will run lower dose next protocol, let you know about bw, thanks.

prop402 is offline New Member
    Watch out, deca dick will strike around week 5-10 and you won't get an erection due to the elevation of prolactin. I would drop that compound the minute you start having problems. Maybe the amino acids are helping you, that is very interesting. What week are you on now? Any side effects? High blood pressure or fast pulse?

Quote Originally Posted by prop402 View Post
    Watch out, deca dick will strike around week 5-10 and you won't get an erection due to the elevation of prolactin. I would drop that compound the minute you start having problems. Maybe the amino acids are helping you, that is very interesting. What week are you on now? Any side effects? High blood pressure or fast pulse?
    Thanks,
    I already drop the Deca , and I'm on week 7 now, the amino acids its great, I believe its the best thing I had use, after week 10 I will have test 200 mg/week and amino acids only. Just need to improve in my diet and training. No problems with High blood pressure and fast pulse.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As long as replacement t is taken at or higher than the deca dose, with these numbers discussed here, deca dick should NOT be a problem.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes running the test along with the deca will prevent ed

Thanks guys,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information