Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low free T

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    think it was a typo bro...T3 he meant...he likes to throw a few back from time to time...and imma lil late editing for a brutha....T3
    Yea, I do like to throw a few back; you only go around once in this thing we call life!

Ok, no typo this time: Reverse T3 (RT3). I won't go into all the details here. The best Thyroid site on the Internet has it all.

Go here to learn about Reverse T3 and why it's important in understanding Thyroid health: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/reverse-t3/

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Yea, I do like to throw a few back; you only go around once in this thing we call life!

Ok, no typo this time: Reverse T3 (RT3). I won't go into all the details here. The best Thyroid site on the Internet has it all.

Go here to learn about Reverse T3 and why it's important in understanding Thyroid health: http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/reverse-t3/
    I just bookmarked that one, thanks.

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    So I went for my first inject today with my regular doc. He drew with a 21g and then put it back in the vial(said something like he was checking to see if was oil).
    He then explained to me what to do. With the same needle I drew the oil and injected my self. From everything I've learned, this is all wrong but I can't tell him that. Also he told me to stab the needle in not do it slow and controlled. Talk about an old school dr!

Just glad to be injecting at home from now on! All this BS has been worth it.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't push the needle in slow. You want to penetrate the skin quickly. Obviously, you don't want to do it so fast you are out of control, but slow sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information