trix8 is offline Associate Member

Oxytocin?? Any experience

Its a neurotransmitter similar to dopamine. Its nicknamed the trust or love hormone. Theirs pills or subliingual sprays of it... The effects claim to make you have a overall higher feeling of well being, Much more outgoing even like being drunk yet level headed, More reactive to sexual vibes, more trustworth and connection seeking. Seems like a very great pill ill link some info i found, wanna know what u guys think.
    Ohh its one of the hormones realeased after sex that gives u the urge to cuddle and feel more connected to who your with.

http://blip.tv/file/1624462/

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    interesting
    i wonder if doctors prescribe this as often as anti d's, etc. and what are the biggest side effects...
    in answer to your question...no experience with the compound other than hearing about the chemical released naturally...
    how about you mclovin?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Also: Hugging a woman sincerely for over one minute releases tons of oxytocin in her system so anytime there is friction, this might be a great way to diffuse the problem!

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    soo.. it's like a really mild ecstasy? There was this drug called Foxy Methoxy that was similar to this that was legal up until a year or two ago.. this is just a straight up hormone though, so curious as to what the classification of it will be once the government becomes aware of it. i wonder would you need a prescription for it?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i tried it. purchased from a hungarian pharm, came in a glass ampule.... was using it during interviews, and after showering before bed (woman didn't know) There were a dozen glass ampules, so wasn't a single experience.

didn't notice any effect.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    ive heard of it coming in spray and pills, u got injectable amps?

yes, but oxy for the purpose I intended, is applied topically. yes, i could have pinned. but it is supposed to interact with another's olfactory sense (smell), so rubbing all over my hands should have been a very powerful impact on the people I was interviewing with, and on my woman. No impact.

Caveat: Although the pharm was legit, and pretty difficult to fake sealed glass ampules, they may have been exposed to heat? heat would minimize the effect, so my experience may have been localized to me alone. But I tried it 12 times from the same pharm, and have no intention of using again. "If it sounds too good to be true...."

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    soo.. it's like a really mild ecstasy? There was this drug called Foxy Methoxy that was similar to this that was legal up until a year or two ago.. this is just a straight up hormone though, so curious as to what the classification of it will be once the government becomes aware of it. i wonder would you need a prescription for it?
    yes, you need an Rx in the states.

I've often wondered about those pheremone colognes you see advertised in the mags for $60. Supposed to drive the women straignt into your bed? Well, there is little if any data that would support such a claim, and I think oxy is along the same lines for this purpose....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    guess it'll have 2 b the dreaded hug

dreaded hug, instead of "take me to bed?"

Thread Information