TGraham is offline Junior Member

Question Adding HCG to Test/Arimidex TRT. Please help me with dosage balance.

(double post please ignore/delete this one)
    Greetings,
    I am 6'0 207lb 49 years old, I started with a T baseline of 160. I am on test and Arimidex , I am adding HCG soon and I trust the information of many of the people here more than that of any doctor I have seen so far. I could use your help balancing the three elements.
    I have been on TRT for a year (still tweaking my protocol) and largely love it. I had been taking .5 of T-Enanthate twice per week for the last 3-4 months. My E2 was up to 102 and my test was up to 1400 (<1200 range) so I recently dropped to .4 Test and added Arimidex. I am taking a pill every other day for a while, than I will taper off when blood work E2 looks in range.
    I have SIGNIFICANT testicular atrophy so I have located a doctor (in network) to administer HCG as I wish to remain fertile.
    How should I adjust my test dose to make 'headroom" for the HCG test boost? What dosages/schedules should I start with on the HCG? dunno how much this new doctor knows yet, but I want to have enough knowledge of smart plans so I can detect a bad one. Surely I will trust him if he seems to know his stuff.
    I basically would love dose suggestions from the experienced, on a great protocol for test/arimidex/HCG.
    Is HCG also for life with TRT? Do I cycle the HCG to give the upper parts of the Axis a break?
    Can anyone suggest a tutorial on balancing all three?

I DOUBLE POSTED. PLEASE USE OTHER POST
    Last edited by TGraham; 03-02-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST

rebel70 is offline Junior Member
    I do 200 test c split twice a week and 250 iu twice a week hcg and arimidex .5 twice a week.This is my protocol and the boys are good and estro will be getting checked again in a couple weeks.And i believe hcg is for life with HRT.I'm still fairly new to this.Wait till the experienced chime in soon.

Thanks Rebel!

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    were you diagnosed as secondary or primary?

Why are there two threads on this same subject by the same OP?

A mistake actually.
    Lets shut this one down and use the other for all replies.

Sorry.

Thread Information