Thread: Test issue

GladiatorTimez is offline New Member

Test issue

Ive been takig test for 5 years. ( 200 mg every week)
    Sperm count is zero.

Any suggestions to get things kick started? HCG ,CLOMID?

Thanks,
    Last edited by GladiatorTimez; 03-04-2011 at 07:59 AM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Assuming raising your sperm count is #1 priority, you need to get off as many scripts as possible, lower the remaining scripts as much as possible, and do the PCT route to try and get things running again. If raising your sperm count is not #1 priority, then consider these things:

HCG is good for PCT and helping the sperm count by kick-starting the boys back into action. It will also raise test levels more which means more estrogen.
    High estrogen is bad for sperm count, so a lower dose of test will help that along. An AI will also help this cause. Never looked at an AI from a fertility perspective so do some research.

You did not give any lab results. What are your current test levels? What is your current estrogen level? Do you know if your sperm count was good 5 years ago?

Final word: Arnold had kids after leaving bodybuilding, and he did lots of test and other drugs for lots of years! If your problem is TRT related you can bounce back from this.

GladiatorTimez is offline New Member
    Test levels are always betweem 600-900, and have no clue what estrogen levels are at, and i had a child 4 years ago. There never was an issue. I used to take HCG with my test and my new doc now doesnt recommend taking HCG with the test . Not sure if that has something to do with it?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG would definately help out. You need to know your estrogen levels too. I am past caring about kids (actually I don't want any more kids) so I have been unconcerned with sperm count. I will tell you that when my estrogen levels went up, my ejaculation got clear. I had to back off my test some because the higher estrogen was making me feel like crap and negating the test benefits. Couple weeks after I did that my ejaculation turned white and was thick, again. Something to consider. But it's not really the high test that kills the sperm count, it's the high estrogen level.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Assuming raising your sperm count is #1 priority, you need to get off as many scripts as possible, lower the remaining scripts as much as possible, and do the PCT route to try and get things running again. If raising your sperm count is not #1 priority, then consider these things:

HCG is good for PCT and helping the sperm count by kick-starting the boys back into action. It will also raise test levels more which means more estrogen.
    High estrogen is bad for sperm count, so a lower dose of test will help that along. An AI will also help this cause. Never looked at an AI from a fertility perspective so do some research.

You did not give any lab results. What are your current test levels? What is your current estrogen level? Do you know if your sperm count was good 5 years ago?

Final word: Arnold had kids after leaving bodybuilding, and he did lots of test and other drugs for lots of years! If your problem is TRT related you can bounce back from this.
    Lot's of recent threads here concerning this topic, OP, you ought to read them.

Thread Information