Age 43
    6'1, 205 lbs
    10% BF

Hematocrit: 48.6
    PSA: 2.16
    Test Free: 0.77
    Test Bio: 66
    Test Total: 211

So, my numbers have not changed much compared to when I was taking Testim gel. Consequently, Doc has increased dosage to 100mg/every 5 days.

Any comments on the numbers above?
    As an endurance athlete, I feel absolutely awesome with regards to cardio capacity. Is this due to the Hematocrit level?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    numbers need ref ranges but there prolly ng/dl and yes look low... how long after last shot did u do bloodwork?

how u describe your cardio is more important than numbers but i do like the new 100 every 5 day protocol quite a bit...dont know the answer to your hema question...

hope u continue to improve and you do well with the new protocol

keep us posted

Forest is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman;555***1
    numbers need ref ranges but there prolly ng/dl and yes look low... how long after last shot did u do bloodwork?

how u describe your cardio is more important than numbers but i do like the new 100 every 5 day protocol quite a bit...dont know the answer to your hema question...

hope u continue to improve and you do well with the new protocol

keep us posted
    I did the BW 10 days after my shot but my Doc wanted it done exactly 7 days after shot. Kinda cheated!

Also, Doc said that the PSA jumped up quite a bit although its in the normal range (its 2.16 and range is 0-4ug/dl). I am wondering what this means if it did go up higher as I have been dosing a bit higher than prescribed (150 EW).

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest View Post
    I did the BW 10 days after my shot but my Doc wanted it done exactly 7 days after shot. Kinda cheated!

Also, Doc said that the PSA jumped up quite a bit although its in the normal range (its 2.16 and range is 0-4ug/dl). I am wondering what this means if it did go up higher as I have been dosing a bit higher than prescribed (150 EW).
    y didnt you list what your psa was b4????? u gotta be precise for best help....cancer of the prostate should have been ruled out before trt....a slight raise wouldnt be concerning but youre saying quite a bit...what did the doctor say?

also weird that 10 days after a 200mg injection your total t was only low 200's

Forest is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    y didnt you list what your psa was b4????? u gotta be precise for best help....cancer of the prostate should have been ruled out before trt....a slight raise wouldnt be concerning but youre saying quite a bit...what did the doctor say?

also weird that 10 days after a 200mg injection your total t was only low 200's
    PSA was originally 0.3ug/dl. My Doc said its in the normal range now, but is concerned with the jump and therefore wants to re-test again in 3 months.

In hindsight, I really wish I would have had the labs done as Rx'ed...7 days after shot. But I thought If I cheated I could get the Doc to increase the script, which he did. However, its probably better to really know where I am at. Oh well. Live and learn. Thanks for your response.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HUGE jump in psa, you should be a little concerned until you find the cause or rule out bad b/w result. i would want to redo psa test again, not saying that your trt should or could have a caused that much of a rise in that short of a period - it just looks like a bad lab result.
    Last edited by flatscat; 03-09-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Thread Information