TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

Question NEED HELP, FEELING BAD LATELY and worried

OK, here is my deal.

43 yrs old male
    5' 10"
    230 lbs
    work out 5 days a week no pics but in deceint shape and about 1 hr of casrdio a week

Been on TRT replacement for 3 + years now. 200 mg a week Test C
    .25 Arimidex ever 4 days

Havent had blood work done since end of 09 lost my insurance.

i do go to the doc every 6 months but dont kow my actual stats.

heres my situation.

I am very Lathargic lately. ( very)
    Seem to be putting on weight more then gaining muscle size like i have been.
    Sex drive is falling off. ( one time arond and that's all the gas i have in me when i use to be able to go 3 + times a night a couple of months ago and it seems to take me FOREVER to reach climax WTF???)
    Seem to be very winded lately like i cant seem to get enough air to breath lately)

Any ideas of what may be happening to me?
    I am trying to get ins soon to go get checked but am a little nervous.

Thanks guys for any help.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Bloodwork seems in order bro....get it all checked...

what first came to my mind is thats a good firm dose to be running consecutive for 3 years..

any other oddities u can mention...maybe u convert to E more easily...i too am overdue for bloodwork but i sure as hell dont want 3 in a night.....in a day maybe sometimes ....guess we all different...

also...it aint always hormones makin us down...

hope u getter straightened out bro

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    If you can afford it, it might be worth getting BW done online. I don't have insurance either and have used privatemdlabs and directlabs they're pretty reasonable.
    Good Luck

streeter is offline Associate Member
    I am a noob to this myself but I agree BW is the best starting point. If it's in the BW it might be your E too high or too low. You need to look at everything though. 3 years at that dose your RBC might be very high which could cause a stroke. You might need to donate blood. Get it checked soon.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by streeter View Post
    I am a noob to this myself but I agree BW is the best starting point. If it's in the BW it might be your E too high or too low. You need to look at everything though. 3 years at that dose your RBC might be very high which could cause a stroke. You might need to donate blood. Get it checked soon.
    good catch bro

subnet is offline Associate Member
    as these peeps have said, I'd be worried about RBC too high - your E2 could be way high too (for me with that dosage of T and that little of adex my E2 would be high). Sounds like you work out quite a bit (not that much cardio but not too bad) - how's your diet Tass?

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everyone that having bloodwork done is your best course of action. Labcorp in my area charges $180 so it's not too bad.
    The first thing I thought of after reading your post was that elevated estrogen could cause the symptoms you described.

Good luck

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You're doing a lot of test (medium cycle) and I bet your estrogen is high. I would agree with the guys and get a blood test. You will never know unless you do.

pyramid is offline Junior Member
    My RBC was 6.25% and it should not be over 5% this made me feel like crap. After giving bood my BP came way down and I felt much better. Its worth checking.

Thread Information