Bloodwork Comparo over time.

*Warning: LOTS of data*

Hey all, just checking in. Still alive, just been focusing on getting healthy and practicing what I've learned here.

With my most recent BW results, I now have 3 sets over a 7 month period to compare. I'm mostly curious about trending. Some of the tests are less obvious and while their numbers are in range, some are approaching levels that may be cause for concern and I'd like to know if you spot any flags for things I should be keeping an eye on. As for LDL, that's a bit of a mystery as I've not increased my fats intake, if anything I've decreased them and increased my exercise. I have been *burning* a considerable amount of fat, is it possible *that* could drive my numbers up by releasing some stored fat into the blood stream while I'm in the process of loosing weight?

Thanks much!

F/T

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3.png 
Views:	197 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	114519
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 03-16-2011 at 09:34 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    good to see ur still kickin bro

hormone levels look sweeeeeeeeet.....how u feelin on that? kudos on the fat loss bro..

yes, mystery on the lipids...wish i had something to offer...interesting theory u have...not sure ...only thing came to mind is that arimidex was thought to negatively affect lipids over long time use however i havent read too many posts confirming that...i recently donated blood so i should see how my lipids are to share soon

best of continued success

Thanks jpkman! I'm kind of surprised I didn't get any more responses, where are all the long timer pros? Is Vetteman MIA? I guess I'm not the only one who's been away. Oh well.

Cheers!

F/T

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Thanks jpkman! I'm kind of surprised I didn't get any more responses, where are all the long timer pros? Is Vetteman MIA? I guess I'm not the only one who's been away. Oh well.

Cheers!

F/T
    he had some health issues concerns he came back for a short while to say he was ok and just needed to check some things out..hope all is well..
    me and flats are the 2 main doctors and we got some good interns helpin out
    lmao
    stick around

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Glad you are back....I started a thread wondering where in the heck you were!

And vette is rarely here~

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My lipids look a ton better than they did a year ago, although like yours my good has gone down a little more than my bad - so kinda flipped. My tri's are good. And I take adex - so #1, let's consider genetics, #2 diet, #3 supplements and #4 adex.

congrats also on the f/l - keep it up, take pics for yourself and look at them EVERYDAY to help stay on track!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Glad you are back....I started a thread wondering where in the heck you were!

And vette is rarely here~
    Thanks for thinking about me. =) ...I saw where Vette's been working on personal matters too. Some times life gets in the way but it sounds like he'll be back.

Thread Information