black6 is offline New Member

Not being able to ejaculate?

So.........going on HRT will boost my sex drive, one of the main reasons im thinking about doing HRT. Then I read a thread saying ejaculate/volume is a problem? O.o

Is this a problem or side affect of HRT or just BB cycles? Low volume was the first problem that got me heading in this diffection in the first place.

Who cares if i look like Rambo and carry a M60 machine gun if i dont have any rounds to fire? lol

I know this maybe a touchy subject but as much real life info you can give will be great.

Thanks

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The lower volume can come from change in hormones, and yes it happens with HRT not just cycles. From my observations, if my E2 gets too high it happens, and if it gets too low it happens. Seems to me it's completely E2 related, but I have nothing to back that up with other than my ejaculation in relation to my sore nipples, or lack thereof. I know when I go on an AI my ejaculation decreases big time, my joints start to ache some, and i lose energy -- all signs of low E2.

With proper management (probably want to include HCG ) of your hormone levels you won't have any problems.

With that said, shooting small rounds is better than no sex erection and shooting NO rounds!

Thread Information