Vexed is offline New Member

Low LH & FT. Dangerous Heart Lvls

Hi guys, I am considering starting a program of hCG and maybe some Test Cy or Test Prop (my street pharm says Prop is better for me due to poss blood pressure issues)...

I went in for a battery of blood tests (freaked the lab tech out when I walked in and asked how much if I paid them in cash(I don't have insurance))

Results:
    ref
    LH 1.4 ref 1.7-8.6
    Test 365 ref 260-1100
    Test (1 yr ago was 212 same scale, doc didn't say anything about it)
    F Test 12.9 ref 6.8-21.5
    Estradiol 15.2 ref 5-45
    DHEA-sul 542 ref 80-560
    Progest 1.17 ref 0.02-1.6
    Thyrox Free 1.27 ref .80-2.3
    TSH, 3rd 2.58 ref .27-4.2

Here is the big problem I am having with starting a test treatment

Cholesterol 251
    Tri 166
    LDL 157.7
    HDL 60.1
    VLDL 33.2

Chol/HDL Ratio 4.18 Risk group Moderate
    Homocysteine 10.26 ref 5.9-16

seems I am a Ice Cream Drumstick away from a heart attack or stroke.

I'm not grossly overweight I'm 5'9" and 192lbs with a stocky build. Most of my fat is carried on my belly. I am a very stressed person who takes 2 types of anti depressants (depression runs in family on mom's side... dad has low T also), 1 anti anxiety regularly and 30mg adderal daily.

My drug of choice when stressed is ice cream, at night, in front of tv. My body has seen many fruits and veggies over its 41 yrs... I was expecting a higher Tri lvl but the Chol being that high shock me. Now I'm worried about starting any kind of treatment.

Any suggestions? (besides, stop eating ice cream, that one I know)
    Doses?
    Last edited by Vexed; 05-14-2011 at 10:22 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

As far as recommending a compounding pharmacy? Are you talking about one for when you have a script? confused....they are all over the place. Depends on where you live or if you are okay with your stuff being shipped to you which happens a lot since the docs deal with some even though they are across the country.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Vexed is offline New Member
    on didn't realize they were legit... been doing more research on what to get than where, lol

I found a place that someone recommended a couple if anyone can use this info

APS Pharmacy. 888-547-2654. APSMeds.com
    The Compounding Shop. 866-792-6731. GotoCompoundingShop.com.
    College Pharmacy. 800-888-9358.: collegepharmacy.com
    Last edited by Vexed; 05-14-2011 at 10:29 AM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your low Test is probably because of the low LH/FSH levels. They tell your boys to produce Test. The HCG should be a big help. T doesn't really cause cholesterol issues. Low E will do more for giving you bad cholesterol than taking T. Your E is low, despite being in range. Get it up to 20-28 and you will do better with your cholesterol.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Your hdl is very good. At that level it is actually protecting you to a certain degree. What is the progression of cholesterol levels over the last couple of years? Clean up the diet a bit and lose a few pounds around the gut would help.

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    A couple other blood levels would be important Hemoglobin-hematocrit -iron. If those are high its not the best especially iron. Your liver isnt able to flush out toxins like it should. I have also been told not to worry so much about cholesterol as it is the building block of hormones. HDL is good and thats a plus. But thick creamy Iron and LDL laden blood is hard on your heart. Phlebotomy will do wonders., especially if your going to start TRT, as it should even add to the high levels, IMHO

Thread Information