lifter65 is offline Associate Member

blood work interpretation

total t- 658 ng/dl range- 227-857 ng/dl
    free t- 2.2 ng/dl range- 0.9-4.2 ng/dl
    estradial- 24

ive been on trt of 150 mg ew for 6 or 7 weeks now, and im not happy with those numbers, my free t seems really low, i have seen other tests for free t and they use pg/mol, im wondering what my levels would be for that? and the percent of my test that is free isn't even close to 1%? do i have a shbg problem, if so how do i fix that? i really need help because my doc doesnt really give a shit about me or my levels

biggymrat is offline Junior Member
    I've been on TRT for about a week less than you and it looks like your total T is doing pretty good.
    I'm not sure about the free T. Hopefully, someone who knows more than us will help shed some light.
    Good luck bro.

sirupate is offline Member
    Total T isn't too bad. Free T is about middle of the range, though the normal range is very narrow for whatever method was used to run your test. Have any symptoms you were experiencing changed or improved since your started TRT? The numbers are one consideration...the symptoms can be more important, though some doctors will use them both against you on treatment protocol. I remember asking my endo what T ranges he was shooting for when starting TRT. He told me he employs a more "holistic" approach and would be concentrating on how I feel instead. However...as soon as my T levels got out of normal range, he wanted to bring them down irrespective of my symptoms.

Anyway, you may want to give the current approach a bit longer and see how it turns out. Six or 7 weeks isn't very long considering. Then, maybe go doctor shopping.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You my want to go at 200mg/week,.to go up on that 800 levels.

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    for the free test, i thought the range was like 2- 24 on some tests, thats why i am confused on mine, and the reason im on trt is to be at the top range, not still in the middle, my symptoms only go away the first 2 days after a shot, after that they come back until i shoot up again

Thread Information