Tbound is offline Junior Member

Great News from the doc...

At my last docs visit I requested to go from taking my shots twice a month to getting them weekly.....they called back today and said that would be fine. I sure didn't think they would get into protocol much since the office is brand new to doing this type of treatment but I guess I underestimated them. Now I just have to approach them about e2 and the testing there of. They never tested this and it needs to be addressed.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    what protocol He gave to you?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can always buy extra pin at AR-R and pin every week on your own if they give you any grief about it before you start. What is you dose? You may not need an AI, but always a good idea to get blood work done to know for sure. Guessing is stupid.

Negative......There own "protocol" was to be biweekly shots of 200mgs of cyp and now they are on board with weekly shots of 100mgs. I would have never questioned their approach until I started reading every one's experiences in TRT.....after that I suggested the weekly approach and they are good with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    what protocol He gave to you?

They are administering the shots at 100mgs of cyp weekly now but the BW they did had no estrogen check at all.......
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    You can always buy extra pin at AR-R and pin every week on your own if they give you any grief about it before you start. What is you dose? You may not need an AI, but always a good idea to get blood work done to know for sure. Guessing is stupid.

Thread Information