dmk327 is offline Associate Member

Mixed Salts of Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine

Do the amphetamines have any value in the bodybuilding sense in terms of their ability to increase energy, suppress appetite and improve concentration? I am asking this because I am going back to school and being prescribed this stuff to help me do my work and try not dropping out for the 3rd time. Also is it safe to take amphetamine with AAS due to the cardiovascular strain? I am also looking to go on a Dbol , test e, tren cycle a few weeks before school so I am swole looking when I get to class with all the 18 year old girls.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From an overall health perspective, any physically addictive drug is just a bad road to go down. And this is a harmful drug because of the sides, with very little benefit. The other problem in your specific case, they are not addressing the cause just puting a bandaid over your symptoms. And what are you going to do when you can't sleep at night because of them? Will you add another drug to make you sleepy? You already have energy issues!

Do you have bloodwork that shows your hormone and thyroid levels? If not, look into that first. If you find the cause, you can address that directly w/o taking drugs that are going to do lots of harm to your longterm health. There simply is no way to stay on amphetamines for any period of time w/o paying a big health price for it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your add or adhd or whatever may not be the issue with school if you are running a heavy cycle..

dbol /test/tren = advanced/heavy cycle
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I have dropped out of this prestigious university twice and it's bc I have always had ADHD. This was wayyy before steroids came into the picture. The best semesters I ever had were the ones where I was using concerta, Ritalin and then later switched to adderall and Dexedrine. You say health risks but these drugs pose no serious risk it is assumed when Taken Within a therapeutic dosing range. I mean yeah if your popping 60+ mg of amphetamine daily your gonna pay the piper eventually but these drugs can be taken safely. I used them and felt like a new person. I wouldn't get distracted in class and could enthusiastically do my work and write a million papers without ever getting tired or hungry.

Script is offline New Member
    " so I am swole looking when I get to class with all the 18 year old girls."

-yeah, you're really taking your "prestigious" education seriously. My wife is on adderall so I can understand how it may help you. But when you're worried about getting "swole" by doing an advanced AAS stack to look good for your first day back, and you're trying to justify using amphetamines for your ripped abs, then I can only assume you'll be abusing your prescription in no time.

So what should I do? Drop the juice altogether and just focus on hitting the books and lift naturally here and there when I have time and stay small? I don't want to be like a nerd reading books in the library all day... thats gay. I don't need to study alot bc I really do know more than my grades have shown. I am just lazy when it comes to school. I always find something else to do when I am supposed to be doing these stupid busy work assignments they give.... What happened to taking exams!?? Seriously I took a 300 level fluid mechanics class and got a D bc I did well on the exams like a high C and low B with the curve. However I lost alot of "points" bc I never turned in homework and delivered a lackluster presentation on this one group project and the other group members I guess ratted on me for not doing enough... So I know I sound like an idiot most of the time but I could do well but I don't want to do busy work that I gain nothing from. Also its the universitys fault for scheduling these classes before 1pm bc my brain just does not work in the morning and most of the time I hate getting out of bed before noon unless its because I have to lift early. I have a sleep problem that prevents me from falling asleep at normal times so I operate like wakeful from 10amin the morning until about 3 am the next morning, then I sleep 3am-10am usually. Its like at night I can't "shut down" and I keep doin stuff like playing with my iphone in bed and end up reading useless crap and sometimes the next thing I know the birds are outside chirping. This is unmedicated. Also when in day to day interactions I cannot focus ever on what the other person says. I cannot keep still and often get on my gfs nerves for tapping things,bouncing my leg,clicking pens, kicking in bed. When I have to be somewhere that requires quiet and little moving, I am going nuts and feel like I wanna jump out of my skin. So believe me I am far from trying to justify amphetamine use for abs or weight loss. Like I said my best semesters were the ones where I stayed on ADD meds and achieved more balance.
    Last edited by dmk327; 07-26-2011 at 12:33 PM.

frytlon is offline Junior Member
    too young to be doing steriods in any case

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I assume you are in your early 20s which means you are producing a lot of testosterone . In that case I wouldn't touch any AAS. If your diet, workout and recovery is not on key, no amount of gear will help. Are you lazy or do you truly lack concentration. If you are just lazy, then you need to find it within yourself to get motivated and start doing the assigned work. Regarding sleep, have you addressed the problem with our Doc?

Close I am now mid 20s...25.5 to be exact. I think its a mix of both being lazy and lacking concentration... I do agree I need to find it within myself to get motivated. As far as sleep I have been on it all... Ativan, xanax, klonopin, lunesta, ambien, benadryl, nyquil, phenobarbital. Everything works for awhile and then its the same old trip. I currently have ambien prescribed and hate it bc it makes me black out and fall asleep and doesn't really give a high like the others... I took 4 ambien a few months back and went outside in shorts in the middle of winter and I guess I like came to it a little a few hours later standing in the local gas station at 5am... I took the pills at 10... What the hell happened between 10 and 5? So needless to say I do not take my ambien for alot of reasons now one being I have no need to be asleep at a given time bc I am basically a winner in my eyes.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so??? you are small and nerdish now?? steroids do not make you big,

what they do is allow you to recover very quickly.. and thus if you are consuming enough food, and resting enough you may create a state where you body grows..

nerd to freak takes time, food , food and more food to be successful..

and good pct lets us keep it..

So my advice is yes, change what you are attempting to do, with a jacked system with lots of energy i'd work on getting ripped, and endurance training, besides, studies have shown that the majority of women prefer a smaller guy with good definition... they get scared of guys my size, and i'm small compared to many.. 5'9 210 12%bf... but i'm old too... 50
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmk327 View Post
    As far as sleep I have been on it all... Ativan, xanax, klonopin, lunesta, ambien, benadryl, nyquil, phenobarbital. Everything works for awhile and then its the same old trip. I currently have ambien prescribed and hate it bc it makes me black out and fall asleep and doesn't really give a high like the others... I took 4 ambien a few months back and went outside in shorts in the middle of winter and I guess I like came to it a little a few hours later standing in the local gas station at 5am... I took the pills at 10... What the hell happened between 10 and 5? So needless to say I do not take my ambien for alot of reasons now one being I have no need to be asleep at a given time bc I am basically a winner in my eyes.
    You may have bigger issues such as a drug dependence and drug abuse. Taking 4 ambien is drug abuse.

taking 4 ambien is called you never lived in the northeast in the middle of winter when its snowing and you can't do nothing bc its snowing and the roads are too bad to drive on...

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    where I live we laught at your northeast snow . . . if we had so little snow in the winter! Your issues have nothing to do with the snow. That is just an excuse. If the snow was a valid cause, everyone in the northeast would be on the same drugs. They are not.

BlueMilk, I assume you live in Alaska?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    adderall ER is a b*tch for hunger suppression. It is a good stimulant to lose weight but it kills endurance and appetite and sleep.

and look @ melatonin for sleep pills, it seems to work better when someone is on adderall.

Thread Information