nwjt is offline Associate Member

Do you home Inject

I do home inections, but at 33 I am worred that eventually home injections will be banned or I have to change docs and then cant home inject anymore.

Do you think that is legitmate worry? Lots of life left and going to the doc every week would certainly cost a fortune.

Is it common to home inject or is that hard to come by?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Bro home injection is a thing of the past, hell now we just go to the park in plain sight and get everyone around us to watch us pin ourselves. its more gratifying that way.

Seriously I am just busting your raisins. You will be fine home injecting, there are many sources online to purchase pins.

Except I use HCG so I have more than raisins. I actually dont shrink that much anyways but thanks for the insult and a completely worthless answer.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    yes i think its very hard to get a rx to take home outside the anti aging clinic...its something that i think about....not much that can be done, imo

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    All 3 of the docs I've visited: GP, uro, endo, were all fine with me taking it home to inject. No way in hell I'm driving 30-60 minutes to have the privelage of paying a copay for a simple injection at the crack of dawn every week.

Bigfoot66 is offline Junior Member
    As long as I take Bloodtests every 6mos or so my dr is fine w self inject. I think that if I were abusing he would see it just by looking!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My Endo never even questioned me once. He did my blood work, wrote my RX and away I went. Ive been doing home for over 3 years.

oh...just to be clear...i also have the vial in hand

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him your moving to afghanistan and need to pin outside the clinic.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i home inject, not a problem

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    yup... no problem here either. Pins are dirt cheap, and you can inject on your own schedule in privacy

frytlon is offline Junior Member
    I home inject to, but had to convince the doc. gf had to come in with me the first time to learn how to hit it in the gluts. I didn't think what was prescribed for me was sufficient, 200mg every two weeks, so I sourced ugl test, and do 200 every week. No problem, probably don't even need the doc anymore, but it IS nice to hold a 10 ml bottle of pharm test.

So what would happen to Type I diabetics??? Have to go to the Docs office 3 to 4 times a day? A medical and clinical diagnosis of Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism in no different then a Diabetic diagnosis.

Maybe I'm missing some thing here?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    So what would happen to Type I diabetics??? Have to go to the Docs office 3 to 4 times a day? A medical and clinical diagnosis of Primary or Secondary Hypogonadism in no different then a Diabetic diagnosis.

Maybe I'm missing some thing here?
    Yeah, and the doc's main reason for not allowing home injections is risk from an improper injection (infection) and risk from abuse (taking too much Test). But the same things exist for the diabetic, and the consequences are even greater. A diabetic does not fight off infections as well as someone who is healthy, and if you take too much insulin you go into a coma or die.

OutLaw8.5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Yeah, and the doc's main reason for not allowing home injections is risk from an improper injection (infection) and risk from abuse (taking too much Test). But the same things exist for the diabetic, and the consequences are even greater. A diabetic does not fight off infections as well as someone who is healthy, and if you take too much insulin you go into a coma or die.
    I had this argument with the nurse that gave me my shot Thursday.... THis exact thing... told her then prescribe me enough for Just one month 400mg and I'll come in AGAIN for blood.... IF I took it all at once I'd just be hurting my self for the next three weeks... Yes I've put on noticeable size in 16weeks, (the scale still 200-201)....but I need this to feel well and function well mentally....

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    theyre ok with that but not a " chris benoit incident"

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    theyre ok with that but not a " chris benoit incident"
    Yea, the dumbshits are helpless when it comes to finding facts on their own, I sometimes wonder if these docs don't sit around reading national enquirer in their spare time. They'll send people home with morphine patches and oxycotin and all sorts of other stuff but by gawd we cant let the guy with low T take care of himself at home........morons piss me off.......OK, I'm done, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Yea, the dumbshits are helpless when it comes to finding facts on their own, I sometimes wonder if these docs don't sit around reading national enquirer in their spare time. They'll send people home with morphine patches and oxycotin and all sorts of other stuff but by gawd we cant let the guy with low T take care of himself at home........morons piss me off.......OK, I'm done, carry on.
    Moronic isn't it?

True words JD!

In time as TRT becomes more main stream this to will pass.

where'd u go njwt? u sorting your cache of weapons?

Corpsman is offline Associate Member
    I have been pinning at home for 10 years. The VA sends me my Test and HcG in the mail. The only thing that worries me is when the doctor I have now moves on.

The argument of TRT VS Insulin is a very valid one. But keep in mind Steroids have a lot of media attention and have negative clout similar to firearms.

The gernal sheeple population would be fine with you going home with enough hydrocodone to get a whale high. But people here steroids and all that negative media attention comes to mind.

I do worry what if I have to change docs. I guess my thought is maybe I should get off it while I can. I'm almost 34 but got a long way to go!

IF someone were to kill themself accidently with hydrocodone that is prescribed, no biggy. But if someone did it with prescribed test OMG OMG OMG. People be screaming for more test control.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont think home injections are going to go away. I'm a diabetic also. But i can see the concern of a dr with someone who never injected before jabbing themselves with a 23g 1 inch syringe. remember our medical system. Dr's are afraid to get sued if you do something wrong.

FUnny thing is after I was diagnosed my dr prescribed me test over the phone and said to start injecting. I went ahead and went in to have them show me how to do it.

Thread Information