THINKBIG is offline Junior Member

Started TRT at 40

Ok well was feeling crappy so I decided to look into TRT, Blood tests showed T level under 200 and E levels at 20. So i'm on 100mg cyp and 250 iu of hcg twice a week. lets see how it works.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    welcome

yes...lets see...

wish u well...feel free to share more and update

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    Welcome and hope everything goes great for you. Lots of info on this site.

Welcome aboard!

Glade to see the HCG

Anything about an AI later on after first BW if warranted?

Speaking for myself; this is one of the greatest things I've ever done for myself...a REAL game changer.

In a short time you will see.

Check out the post I started yesterday on how long it takes for things to start to change...you'll like it!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    while your at it check out this legendary post...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...2#.TjxeC4Jg8zA

lots of info...inside and outside the bun

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You will love TRT,

Yeah Dr said after 3 month BW, If I had any rise in my E he would do Anti E. He said because my E was low and my other numbers are good he didn't think I would need it and then we could tell how my body was reacting to these 2 compounds. I have read alot of the stuff you guys have posted and I want to try to get my body dialed in. Now i'm working on my diet and workout program, just had no energy before.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right on bro!!!! We don't expect to hear from you again for a couple weeks cuz once you and the little lady start to discover the "benefits" of TRT you'll be in the bedroom for a least a couple weeks, or the couch, coffee table, garage, basement, patio, kitchen sink, the roof.......etc............ enjoy!!

btw......the link that JPK posted is a MUST READ
    Last edited by JD250; 08-06-2011 at 11:34 AM.

yeah looking forward to all the benefits, so is my wife.... So far so good. Damn when I take my HCG it makes me feel like my core temp goes up 20 degrees. lasts the whole day I take it in the morning we will see what happens in the morning when I take it again.

Well just got done with my 4th week shot, feeling much better, noticing oily skin face and back, better energy levels and better mood. The first couple HCG shots made me feel hot all day now I think my body is getting used to it. Only concern is my libido has actually gone down a little was really expecting it to skyrocket like everyone says. Could my dosage still be to low at 100mg ew. I inject on Friday and by wed I can feel the effect wearing off, moody less energy and no wood...... I know it's only been a week but the libido part sucks.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your libido has gone down it is probobly because E2 has gone up. Your E2 was picture perfect before you started HRT. TRT always raises E2, and since you could only go from perfect to high, this is what is happening. My E2 jumped 24 pts on 100 mg of Test a week. And I was breaking it into 2 shots a week. If you feel worse few days after injecting, this also points to high E2 since E2 will be the highest a few days after you inject T.

A blood test for ultrasensative E2 will tell you exactly where it is. An AI will bring it down. Call your doc, get a prescription for anastrazole.

Thats exactly how i'm feeling, my Dr doesn't want to do bloodwork till Nov, then after he says we will adj levels or use AI. What ar-r chems are you giving you hamsters to combat high E and what dosage. Thinking start light and go up as needed

subnet is offline Associate Member
    think - AR-R have a few different things (liquidex, liquid stane, liquid letro). However this is something you really don't want to just 'wing it' and guess without knowing your levels. As GNBM said, you can do bloodwork to show exactly what your E2 level is, then you can start with a low dose and then keep tweaking to find out the sweet spot. You don't have to wait for November if you don't want, and get your own bloodwork done on your own. Definitely have to be honest with your Dr. if you end up taking an AI though, since it will obviously affect your levels.

A blood test for ultrasensative E2 will tell you exactly where it is.

I believe you meant "sensitive". Ultrasensitive is another assay not accurate for men. Lab Corp and Quest have an ultrasensitive and sensitive and men need the sensitive assay.

Thread Information