Cashy is offline New Member

22 years old - history of chronic fatigue and muscle pain, beginning trt

Please contact me for initial details. Thanks
    Last edited by Cashy; 08-09-2011 at 10:49 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sorry to hear your life got spun around bro...

i cant begin to answer your questions but would feel optomisitic that you found a doctor willing to try and i hope it gets you back on track and feeling well...

you may get some more thoughts on the matter from some of the guys on the forum but i know we would ALL appreciate if you would keep THIS thread updated with all the doctor shares, advises, treats you with and how u respond in reality and bloodwork..

wish u well bro

Thanks man -- will definitely keep things updated. Feeling kind of nervous to be honest -- I hate taking medicine (no sound reasoning, just always had an aversion to it, even as a kid), and injections are worse haha... Never thought I would even have to deal with this kind of stuff at my age, but its my decision to go ahead and try and get some quality of life back...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i always felt that way at your age too...but u have to keep in mind that the reason for the improvement in life expectancy is very much because of these medicines that we hoped we would never need....food for thought...

i am subscribed to this post and will chime in anytime i can to help or anything i can add...

I am with jman as well; sorry to hear how things essentially crashed for you.

I am a total believer that the body has to be in total equilibrium and that means your endocrine system as well. In other words, treating all hormones in a balance and optimal way. I am not certain that isn't happening for you??? I don't know if your adrenal system is totally burned out???

I have a strange feeling that you may not have the right Doc; but that's pure speculation, only you can answer that.

I am subscribing to this as well. Like jman, I will also will chime in when I can to help or provide assistance.

Good luck bro!

Hey gd -- thanks man.
    "Hormone balancing" is the strategy the doc implements, so hopefully I can achieve something that looks like that ha, will have to wait and see. I have made excellent progress with physical therapy; but it all gets cut to pieces after a while -- there is only so much movement my body will tolerate before it crashes again. The 'idea' is to create an optimum internal environment for my body to grow, recover, and adapt -- allowing the physical modalities to "take hold" if you like and hopefully maintain a greater version of wellbeing even if my test levels were to return to "normal". It is quite a 'different' approach; which is what makes me nervous haha. But I am willing to give it a red hot go...

Thread Information