Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Sermorelin Protocol

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    What's the deal with Ipamorelin?

Is it superior than serm/ghrp6/2?

Clinic talked about it today.
    Ipamorellin is a third generation GHRP. It's not necessarily superior - as it is said that GHRP-2 is more bang for the buck - but it is said to cause no motility or hunger issues. However, it does not cause as strong a GH pulse as the other two peptides. It's also more expensive. But you can find all this info readily available where I did - at datbtrue. It's worth going there to do your own research.

I use GHRP-2 during the day. Ipamorellin at night. But I might just go to straight GHRP-2

anthonysmith101 is offline New Member
    Does anyone know how long you have to wait after you do Sermorelin GT (GHRP 2) injection before eating???

Quote Originally Posted by anthonysmith101 View Post
    Does anyone know how long you have to wait after you do Sermorelin GT (GHRP 2) injection before eating???
    The information on Datbtrue says about 20 minutes should do it. But I try to stretch it to a half hour.

Hey thanks man!!! I try to go an hour. so basically the only reason people say to take it at night is b/c its when our own GH release happens and it can make you tired.

I wonder if taking it in the morning is better b/c you get your own natural GH release at night and then hit it again with the sermorelin in the am.

What do you all think??

Quote Originally Posted by anthonysmith101 View Post
    Hey thanks man!!! I try to go an hour. so basically the only reason people say to take it at night is b/c its when our own GH release happens and it can make you tired.

I wonder if taking it in the morning is better b/c you get your own natural GH release at night and then hit it again with the sermorelin in the am.

What do you all think??
    Again, take a look at datbtrue. LOTS of info there that will answer your questions. According to what I read, it's good to dose in the A.M. on an empty stomach and do some fasting exercise after the dose. Doesn't have to be heavy. Even a walk around the block is okay. Me, I just dose and wait 30 minutes. Not into doing exercise in the a.m. But I do dose post work out.

Do you have the link to that site??

just ad .com at the end.

thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Again, take a look at datbtrue. LOTS of info there that will answer your questions. According to what I read, it's good to dose in the A.M. on an empty stomach and do some fasting exercise after the dose. Doesn't have to be heavy. Even a walk around the block is okay. Me, I just dose and wait 30 minutes. Not into doing exercise in the a.m. But I do dose post work out.
    hey sox-

u dose in the am, ghrp2
    then dose your ipam/serm PW? Is that mid-afternoon time? 4ish?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    hey sox-

u dose in the am, ghrp2
    then dose your ipam/serm PW? Is that mid-afternoon time? 4ish?

Thanks!
    I'm happy if I get in at least two doses. I snack at night so I rarely dose before bed - even though it's probably the best time. I do however sometimes keep a preloaded syringe in the fridge so when I get up to take a leak during the night, I just inject. I inject post work out if I can. And I inject in the A.M. upon waking up. That's three but it doesn't always work out that way. It's said it's good to inject pre cardio (doesn't have to be heavy duty) on an empty stomach for good fasting fat burning.

It doesn't really matter what time you inject - as long as it's at least three hours after a meal OR at least twenty minutes before eating - and that includes your post workout shake. Carbs in the stomach dull the release of the GH from the pituitary. There also must be at least three hours between injections. I forgot the reason why. I got all this info on datbtrue.

I always dose my GHRP and GRF - Semorelin/Ipamorelin - together no matter when I inject.
    Last edited by 2Sox; 01-04-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Score is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing this sub q 2Sox?

Quote Originally Posted by Score View Post
    Are you doing this sub q 2Sox?
    Yes, SQ is indicated.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive been on TRT for a few years but went to a LowT clinic because they advertised HGH therapy but after going and talking to them it was just Sermorelin and they wanted more than real HGH.
    Hey lb,
    I'm in process of getting bloods and consultation etc ... But also want a clinic that offers both TRT/& HGH Protocols... As the HGH is key for my shoulder.... Do you know if the site sponsor(lowtestosterone.com - Does Dr. Crisler have an HGH/Sermorelin, Omnitropin, etc... If I can afford it I would like to go with Omnitropin(RX only obviously w/GH & or peptides)! Thanks!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-12-2015 at 10:32 AM.

pyrotalk is offline New Member
    Where do you guys getting sermorelin? i hear most come from china n not legit...I need a script to take it thru airport in two days....Please share your docs around nj or ny?

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotalk View Post
    Where do you guys getting sermorelin? i hear most come from china n not legit...I need a script to take it thru airport in two days....Please share your docs around nj or ny?
    If you to to datbtrue, you will get the answers to many of your questions, including the one above. No script though.

dougflrn is offline New Member
    I am a 60 year old man and was not getting results like I used to in the gym and was low energy. I am now on Somorelin with GHRP 6 and GHRP 2 and Clomid to boost test. It has been a month and a half and I am seeing results: much better sleep, energy is up and weight training recovery is fast. I am Am already seeing less fat and more definition. My leg gains can be seen. My skin is beginning to smooth out and am getting compliments on my youthful refreshed look. And my mental acuity/alertness is way up. I feel like I have found a fountain of youth and could not be happier. I Does anyone else have experience with this combo? My testosterone was 440 before clomid so not unusually low and my Doctor wanted to give me Testosterone and I was not comfortable because of a strong family history of prostate CA. My test is now 620%

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougflrn View Post
    I am a 60 year old man and was not getting results like I used to in the gym and was low energy. I am now on Somorelin with GHRP 6 and GHRP 2 and Clomid to boost test. It has been a month and a half and I am seeing results: much better sleep, energy is up and weight training recovery is fast. I am Am already seeing less fat and more definition. My leg gains can be seen. My skin is beginning to smooth out and am getting compliments on my youthful refreshed look. And my mental acuity/alertness is way up. I feel like I have found a fountain of youth and could not be happier. I Does anyone else have experience with this combo? My testosterone was 440 before clomid so not unusually low and my Doctor wanted to give me Testosterone and I was not comfortable because of a strong family history of prostate CA. My test is now 620%
    Regarding Testosterone and prostate cancer, it's been pretty much established that T does not "cause" prostate cancer. If you have latent prostate cancer, TRT may or may not exasperate the cancer growth, this has yet to be determined. Much of the data is pointing more toward high E in combination with low T that may be the problem. Bottom line is we don't know for sure. However, it is pretty clear that if you have normal PSA levels and a digital exam shows a smooth surface, TRT is safe (with regard to prostate cancer).

If you are finding that the side-effects of clomid tolerable, then I would say continue with it. It's an easier medication to come off of if you change your mind. I found that I could not go over 12.5 mg daily without having estrogenic effects (similar to Low T symptoms). It's just not the right medication for me.

I've have mixed results about the peptides for GH release and HGH itself. Both of them were highly effective in raining my pathetic IGF-1 levels, but I seem to be one of those individuals that is overly responsive for water retention on either HGH or peptides. Long story, but I ended up in the hospital once with hyponatremia once from peptides, and I wasn't taking excessive levels of it either. After trial and error, I found it was the Ipamorelin that was the most problematic (probably because it was the most effective at GH release). I just started a new trial of lower dose peptides once a day before bed (200mcg IPA + 100 mcg CHC-1295). I'm going to monitor my weight closely this time to make sure there isn't excessive water retention. I plan on posting pre and post IGF-1 labs in a month or so. I bought a 3 month trial supply.
    dougflrn likes this.

dougflrn is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback and experience. I do appreciate it very much. I do know that Prostrate Cancer is not caused by Testosterone and my concern is that there is too strong a family incidence of it as to why I chose a route that supports my own body in reproducing testosterone.
    I I hope your new regime is right for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information