Low Testosterone



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Sermorelin Protocol

  1. #1
    bbray is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29

    Sermorelin Protocol

    When I started TRT I was offered Sermorelin. It was a little more money than I had wanted to spend so I decided to hold off. But after having pretty good success with my TRT protocol so far, I decided to give it a shot for a couple of months to see how I felt on it.

    I read about it quit a bit on several forums and I noticed while some people had great results, others(most in fact) were usually disappointed. Granted most of them had used HGH before and I got the impression they were basing their distaste of it on a direct comparison to straight HGH. I did, however, gather that most of them felt that GHRP-6 coupled with the Sermorelin was necessary to get the most out of it. So I asked my doc if I could get the Sermorelin with GHRP-6 and he said he had no problem with it so that's what I am going to be using.

    I start treatment tomorrow night. SubQ injections nightly. I'll keep you all posted on my response to it which I feel that I am an objective test subject being that I have never used HGH. And there really isn't that much that I could find on it as far as people actually posting their own results. Mostly, it was just people giving their opinions without actually trying it. So I hope to give you all the benefit of getting first hand, objective testimony...which is something I felt I did not get.

    Oh, and my IGF-1 on my first lab was 206.

  2. #2
    GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA, In the Tundra
    Posts
    1,055
    I am interested in hearing your results. This is a less expensive way to boost HGH.

    I've read that CJC-1295 w/o DAC is better though, since it is double the half-life but still pulses HGH. I'm not sure why so many are against CJC-1295 DAC. They claim the pulse is necessary in males and unpulsed, constant HGH bleed is better for females. But I haven't found if pulsing or bleeding is better for anti-aging.

    I have been considering trying out a CJC-1295/GHRP-2 (seems GHRP-6 boots the old appetite too and I don't need that).

  3. #3
    frawnz's Avatar
    frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    587
    My clinic started pushing Semorelin Acetate (aka Geref) not too long ago, and I opted not to try it because of it's cost and the fact that there was very little information out there on how good or bad it is. To me it's just an easier way of pushing anti-aging for clinics while not having to deal with the scrutiny they get for writing HGH scripts. They still charge pretty outrageous prices for it though.

  4. #4
    GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA, In the Tundra
    Posts
    1,055
    The stuff is pretty reasonable as a research chemical.

  5. #5
    brazilian86's Avatar
    brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    215
    Been 3 months!!! What are the results if you're still alive!!! Lol

  6. #6
    bbray is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29
    Yes, it has been over 3 months now. I cannot give my IGF-1 number as I have not had that tested recently. So I'll just give my opinion based on how I felt and any physical changes I believe I experienced due to the Sermorelin-GHRP-6.

    First, I would like to have tried the Sermorelin without the GHRP-6 but only for the reason that GHRP-6 made me insanely hungry. I gave up trying to fight it and just let myself eat before bed. But when I say eat I don't mean a piece of fruit or bowl of cottage cheese. I mean I wasn't satisfied until after 4 apples, 2 peaches, some peanut butter and cottage cheese(yes, I actually ate that much all in one sitting almost every night).

    Other than that the result have been pretty good. I've lost a lot of fat, had significant muscle gain, and energy levels seem to be good. Keep in mind that I started TRT only about 2-3 weeks before, so a lot of the gains were due to that as well. Where I saw the most noticeable results that I do contribute to the sermo-ghrp - memory and skin. My memory has been very sharp. In my mind it's like I gained a few IQ points. Second, my skin became really smooth and more elastic. My wife has commented several times how much "younger" I look now. Being that I'm only 33 that must be quite a change.

    Other than hunger I can't say that I have had any negative sides.

    I'm going off the sermo-ghrp in a few days and I'll let you know if any of the good things that I've experienced go away. That should be the key indicator that it was not just the test/HCG . I'll report back either way.

  7. #7
    Brohim's Avatar
    Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,299
    Try GHRP-2 or Imporelin. It is the same potency as 6 except does not cause hunger!

    Also what are you doses. 100mcg of each? Also interested in your post IGF-1 levels.
    Last edited by Brohim; 11-19-2011 at 12:51 AM.

  8. #8
    brazilian86's Avatar
    brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    215
    I'm starting Sermorelin by itself soon. Dosage please!!!

  9. #9
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    I am on my 10th week of Serm Forte Plus. (GHRP-6 added) With Test and Deca stack. Used GH for 5 years before so IGF levels over 200. Dose is .20ml but I couldnt hack that much...immediate hypoglu***ic feeling, sweats and exhaustion.. Kinda like an insulin shot. Switched to .10-.15 Morning injection after breakfast and much better. I feel its worked decent and I have kept HGH type vascularity and leanness. Interested in any others experience with the peptide.

  10. #10
    bullshark99 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    bbray, damn, I thought you were the PERFECT guiny pig until you mentioned that you just recently started TRT 2-3 weeks earlier. Thank you for mentioning that as I think it may be difficult to really determine how useful the semorlin was? Just poiting this out because the only thing from stopping me is the 400 dollars per month and was told you need to commit for minimim 6 months to see reults. Actually my clinic will only sell it in 6 month dosages. Big investment if there isnt much difference?? I am interested in others expeience with this as well?

  11. #11
    Vegas67 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    549
    bump

  12. #12
    cousinD's Avatar
    cousinD is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    20
    Considering doing some research with the serm + ghrp2. Any more feedback since you've been off it? Thx

  13. #13
    DB-Chef is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3
    Hey Brohim, DB Chef here, also in H-Town.
    Beginning TRT in 1 week, also interested in Sermorelin treatment, do you have any insight into this or know anyone else that has?

  14. #14
    Spartan42 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    10
    Hey guys,

    I will give some insight on Sermorelin and Sermorelin/GHRP-2 from my experience. I was put on TRT about 6mths ago, pinning 1ml of cyp per week and sermorelin pinning .20iu's a night before bed. I was on sermorelin by its self for about 5 mths and noticed extreme fat lost, better sleep, mood change (positive), and recovery from the gym was great. I have been on sermorelin/ghrp-2 for about a month now, just bc I wanted to see what the hype was about and my doctor was ok with it. I am again pinning .20iu's each night before bed and feel like it gives me that extra boost over the above-menitoned changes. I am going for blood work to check my IGF-1 numbers to compare the two. I will post what my levels were with sermorelin and then with sermorelin/ghrp-2 in about a week or so.
    Last edited by Spartan42; 09-08-2014 at 08:07 PM.

  15. #15
    MBOS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Hope there's a chance this thread is kicking again. Been on Cyp, half cc per week as prescribed by endo for about 3 months now. Love the feeling. Saw an HRT clinic Doc yesterday, good friend of a good friend. Bought 10 pins of HCG immediately and he mentioned I should look into Sermorelin and IGF1 as well. This is my research page, keep that good info coming. Much appreciated as I decide whether to spend the additional money at 54 years old.

  16. #16
    MBOS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Additionally, I had asked Endo about starting an HCG protocol after seeing the study posted on the HCG thread. Provided the positive study to Endo and he informed me he'd start me on it but would have to take me off the Cyp while I did the HCG. MUST NOT HAVE EVEN READ THE STUDY!! That's when I decided to check out the clinic, leading to Sermorelin discussion.

  17. #17
    OingoBoingo's Avatar
    OingoBoingo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    175
    When I started Test Cyp and hCG , the doc also wanted to boost my IGF-1, but I said I wanted to dial in my TRT first.

    Glad I waited as my IGF-1 increased quite a bit on my first 8-week blood test.

    My doc was a little concerned when I mentioned Test Cyp *and* hCG together, but when I told him I wanted only 700IU per week, he was okay with it.

    Maybe your Endo thinks you want hCG mono-therapy *and* TRT.

  18. #18
    MBOS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Thank you O.B, that may be the case. Based on what I've read on this forum 250 iu twice weekly seems to be the recommended protocol when injecting Test once a week. That's all I want. Maybe I need to make that clear to Doc?

  19. #19
    OingoBoingo's Avatar
    OingoBoingo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    175
    Dr. Crisler starts his guys off on hCG at 250IU thrice weekly, or 100IU daily. And 70mg Testosterone .

  20. #20
    Lifted1's Avatar
    Lifted1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    When I started Test Cyp and hCG , the doc also wanted to boost my IGF-1, but I said I wanted to dial in my TRT first.

    Glad I waited as my IGF-1 increased quite a bit on my first 8-week blood test.

    My doc was a little concerned when I mentioned Test Cyp *and* hCG together, but when I told him I wanted only 700IU per week, he was okay with it.

    Maybe your Endo thinks you want hCG mono-therapy *and* TRT.
    Interesting. What was your before/after igf1 numbers? Lowt didn't run mine on initial or 6 week, but 1.5 years ago when another clinic pulled bloods I was already above high range (pre trt). Didn't know trt boosted igf1 levels...learn something new everyday!

  21. #21
    OingoBoingo's Avatar
    OingoBoingo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    Interesting. What was your before/after igf1 numbers? Lowt didn't run mine on initial or 6 week, but 1.5 years ago when another clinic pulled bloods I was already above high range (pre trt). Didn't know trt boosted igf1 levels...learn something new everyday!
    Before TRT IGF-1: 157
    TRT + 8Wks IGF-1: 222
    IGF-1 Range: 87 - 225

    I can't recall reading anything that says Testosterone Cypionate and hCG will raise IGF-1, but it sure did in my case.

    My results may or may not be typical, but either way it's still good advice to make one change at a time.
    Lifted1 likes this.

  22. #22
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    25,160
    Ive been on TRT for a few years but went to a LowT clinic because they advertised HGH therapy but after going and talking to them it was just Sermorelin and they wanted more than real HGH.

  23. #23
    Lifted1's Avatar
    Lifted1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Nor Cal
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by OingoBoingo View Post
    Before TRT IGF-1: 157
    TRT + 8Wks IGF-1: 222
    IGF-1 Range: 87 - 225

    I can't recall reading anything that says Testosterone Cypionate and hCG will raise IGF-1, but it sure did in my case.

    My results may or may not be typical, but either way it's still good advice to make one change at a time.
    thats a nice bump right to the top of range!
    I looked back at my first bw post in nov. '12 and found: Insulin −Like Growth Factor I 291 High ng/mL 71 − 241 (lab corp). I might run igf1 myself just to see what happened since 2012 and for some insight to affects from test/hcg on igf1 levels.

    +1 to changing one thing at a time to distinguish where the changes come from!

  24. #24
    1979 Trans Am's Avatar
    1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    42
    Gents,

    This is extremely good information, especially for someone like myself (45 yrs.) who just started TRT a month ago.
    I will request my base line lab results when I see my doc this week and share with the group.

    Thanks for all the info, quite fascinating...

  25. #25
    MBOS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    O.B, I was basing the protocol I'm using on a study I actually saw here somewhere on the forums. Recommended the 250iu 2 days and same 1 day before test injection. I'm one week in and anxious for the fellas to respond with some growth. If not, may try Dr Crislers approach. Blood work due the 29th of this month, anxious to see and learning more about Sermorelin. At 54 I feel as good as I've felt in a long time. Intensity in the gym stuns me. I actually puked in the parking lot after a workout last week.
    Glad to see more guys weighing in to get this topic alive again. I appreciate the opportunity to learn and share.

  26. #26
    OingoBoingo's Avatar
    OingoBoingo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by MBOS View Post
    Based on what I've read on this forum 250 iu twice weekly seems to be the recommended protocol when injecting Test once a week.
    I'm not so sure this correct. Most of what I read recently is between 700IU and 750IU for a starting dose.

    When you're natural, your Leydig Cells get some LH every day. After you start TRT and shutdown, they don't get any. IMO, it makes sense to feed them a little hCG every day to keep them active, instead of giving them the rest of the week off.

    As I'm also injecting small amounts of Testosterone Cypionate daily, I load them both in the same syringe and inject just once.


    Quote Originally Posted by MBOS View Post
    O.B, I was basing the protocol I'm using on a study I actually saw here somewhere on the forums. Recommended the 250iu 2 days and same 1 day before test injection. I'm one week in and anxious for the fellas to respond with some growth. If not, may try Dr Crislers approach.
    My guess is the study you're referring to is dated, and wouldn't be surprised if it was Crisler's protocol 10 years ago. Protocols change as we learn things.

    hCG kicks in pretty quick, so you may see some improvement in your levels, but 6 - 8 weeks is usually better for blood work as levels due to injected Testosterone take longer to settle.

    I started hCG at 100IU per day (700IU per week). My boys responded well, but I didn't think they were back 100%, so I increased it to 110IU per day (770IU per week). After a couple weeks, I increased the dose again to 120IU per day (840IU per week), and I'm pretty happy with that for now.

  27. #27
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,087
    My TRT clinic offers Sermorelin GHRP2 and GHRP6. I tried it twice but had to stop because like you the hunger pains were like nothing I ever experienced. I would eat 4 bowls of cereal, a banana, a couple of apples, and still be STARVING.... That said, I went the research chemical route and buy directly from them. Cost is a fraction of what I was paying at the TRT clinic and I'm seeing decent reults with it. What I notice mostly is my skin is so much smoother and flexible. Makes me look much younger so I'm happy about that. That said, I found a source for real pharm grade HGH so I'm going to be starting that in the upcoming weeks for an 8-10+ month cycle. Getting bloods drawn this week to see where I'm currently at and will run bloods again a few months into HGH cycle.

  28. #28
    MBOS is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    64
    Thank you OB for the info, that was indeed awhile ago that it was posted. Will ponder upping the dosage as I go along. So much to learn.

    Pistol, everything I've read says it is the 6 that creates the hunger, have you guys found that to be the case? I sure as hell don't need that. Saw that people had questioned using both the 2 and 6 with the Sermorelin as well. Made it sound like it wasn't necessary to do both with S? Reasoning?

  29. #29
    HGH4Lymes's Avatar
    HGH4Lymes is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    I'm weighing the cost/benefit of hgh vs sermorelin.
    bump for a great thread.

  30. #30
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is online now Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,087
    HGH is so far superior they are not even comparable.
    HGH4Lymes likes this.

  31. #31
    HGH4Lymes's Avatar
    HGH4Lymes is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    thanks for that PistolPete. The HGH is 25% more but I like to know when to be cheap and when to ante up

  32. #32
    Keep_It_Moving is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    304
    Great thread!!!!!
    I'm following.....

    So serm/ghrp6/2 helps memory, skin and igf 1 levels?

    What dose and pin time?

    Thumbs up!!!!!!

  33. #33
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Go here and you'll find everything you always wanted to know about these peptides. Incredible amount of information. The site is datbtrue.

  34. #34
    anthonysmith101 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    New member here. I started Sermorelin GHRP 2 in September. I'm just almost complete with month 3.
    I never had a baseline IGF-1 level checked but just had one at week 10 and my IGF was 282 (ref range of 132-333). I'm 35 years old. It takes a good 3-6 months with most results happening after month 3 from all my readings.
    Only side effect i have seen is the hunger is insane. a hypoglycemic feeling as others have mentioned. It lasts around an hour and a half. i try to take at bedtime but lots of times i can't sleep due to the hunger. I have found taking it when i get up that i can handle it better and I try to avoid eating for a few hours after.
    overall, i've lost inches i feel. Hoping it continues to work well. my skin and sleep have changed for sure. you do sleep better when you can actually fall asleep avoiding the hunger. my skin is really tightening up.
    the only thing i don't know is where my IGF-1 level should be. seems its more on how your body is responding in regards to fat loss and lean muscle gain.
    They do make a sermorelin Forte which combines the Sermorelin with the GHRP2 and GHRP6 in it. GHRP 2 is more potent HGH stimulator and supposedly makes you less hungry than the 6. I thought the GHRP2 was bad enough. I currently use 10 Units on my insulin syringe for my dose. There are some days where I do 2 doses a day one in morning and again at bedtime.

    Anyways, hope that helps.

  35. #35
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonysmith101 View Post
    New member here. I started Sermorelin GHRP 2 in September. I'm just almost complete with month 3.
    I never had a baseline IGF-1 level checked but just had one at week 10 and my IGF was 282 (ref range of 132-333). I'm 35 years old. It takes a good 3-6 months with most results happening after month 3 from all my readings.
    Only side effect i have seen is the hunger is insane. a hypoglycemic feeling as others have mentioned. It lasts around an hour and a half. i try to take at bedtime but lots of times i can't sleep due to the hunger. I have found taking it when i get up that i can handle it better and I try to avoid eating for a few hours after.
    overall, i've lost inches i feel. Hoping it continues to work well. my skin and sleep have changed for sure. you do sleep better when you can actually fall asleep avoiding the hunger. my skin is really tightening up.
    the only thing i don't know is where my IGF-1 level should be. seems its more on how your body is responding in regards to fat loss and lean muscle gain.
    They do make a sermorelin Forte which combines the Sermorelin with the GHRP2 and GHRP6 in it. GHRP 2 is more potent HGH stimulator and supposedly makes you less hungry than the 6. I thought the GHRP2 was bad enough. I currently use 10 Units on my insulin syringe for my dose. There are some days where I do 2 doses a day one in morning and again at bedtime.

    Anyways, hope that helps.
    Try Ipamorellin instead of GHRP-2. Easier to sleep and not as much hunger. See how it works for you.

  36. #36
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by bbray View Post
    When I started TRT I was offered Sermorelin. It was a little more money than I had wanted to spend so I decided to hold off. But after having pretty good success with my TRT protocol so far, I decided to give it a shot for a couple of months to see how I felt on it.

    I read about it quit a bit on several forums and I noticed while some people had great results, others(most in fact) were usually disappointed. Granted most of them had used HGH before and I got the impression they were basing their distaste of it on a direct comparison to straight HGH. I did, however, gather that most of them felt that GHRP-6 coupled with the Sermorelin was necessary to get the most out of it. So I asked my doc if I could get the Sermorelin with GHRP-6 and he said he had no problem with it so that's what I am going to be using.

    I start treatment tomorrow night. SubQ injections nightly. I'll keep you all posted on my response to it which I feel that I am an objective test subject being that I have never used HGH. And there really isn't that much that I could find on it as far as people actually posting their own results. Mostly, it was just people giving their opinions without actually trying it. So I hope to give you all the benefit of getting first hand, objective testimony...which is something I felt I did not get.

    Oh, and my IGF-1 on my first lab was 206.
    dose each 3 times a day IMO

  37. #37
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,776
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Try Ipamorellin instead of GHRP-2. Easier to sleep and not as much hunger. See how it works for you.
    and try Mod GRF 1-29 over sermorelin IMO

  38. #38
    anthonysmith101 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Ok. I will look into that!

  39. #39
    2Sox's Avatar
    2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    and try Mod GRF 1-29 over sermorelin IMO
    Probably good advice. But from my knowledge, they are essentially the same thing.

  40. #40
    Keep_It_Moving is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Try Ipamorellin instead of GHRP-2. Easier to sleep and not as much hunger. See how it works for you.
    What's the deal with Ipamorelin?

    Is it superior than serm/ghrp6/2?

    Clinic talked about it today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •