trot3n is offline New Member

22 yr old -- TRT/cycle looking for some advice

So basically I'm a 22yr old male, prescribed TRT for low T however instead of just using the TRT I was prescribed I'm running a cycle of 500mg/EW test cyp.

Anyway, I had a pituitary tumor that was removed causing cushing's disease (way high cortisol) and now the cortisol levels are down to normal, however I still have low test..

I'm not interested AT ALL in being on TRT for the rest of my life, I feel my doctor jumped the gun a little prescribing this to me after reading some threads, we didn't even discuss HCG or AI.

I'm not sure whether to let this cycle run it's course (injection #1 was today), my real interest is getting free of all medicine && prescriptions. (anxiety/depression for years, drug problems, also prescribed adderall for ADD)

... What can I discuss with my endocrinologist to check // figure out so maybe I don't have to use TRT or anything for that matter!!

THANK YOU, all input is MUCH appreciated.. I haven't really done any of this drug/medicine stuff right in a very long time, and I'd really like to start now.

Oh, and I DEFINITELY suffer symptoms of low test, so that's also part of the problem.

Sesso is offline New Member
    Do you have symptoms of low test? What made you check to see if it's low? Tired all of the time? No sex drive?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    were is your blood results?

I apologize for no blood results I'm currently at work, test was high 200's (below minimum)....

I want to run a full PCT w/ AI maybe jumpstart my body into producing correctly..

So, I saw my Endo on Monday and told him what I did (injecting the test cyp), and we sat down and had a pretty lengthy talk about my situation.

For me, all this is much different a normal person.. since I had the pituitary tumor removed back in June my body is in a state of healing // restarting itself. He basically told me there is a chance I won't need the HRT and my test levels may raise naturally over time... So for right now, he told me to wait 7 weeks to let the injection run its course throughout my body and he's ordered BW for me to take then.

I also told him I was worried about estrogen levels and PCT from the shot, he said I shouldn't take anything else (clomid, nolva) and just let my body cleanse of everything and go from there.

What do you guys think?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trot3n View Post
    So, I saw my Endo on Monday and told him what I did (injecting the test cyp), and we sat down and had a pretty lengthy talk about my situation.

For me, all this is much different a normal person.. since I had the pituitary tumor removed back in June my body is in a state of healing // restarting itself. He basically told me there is a chance I won't need the HRT and my test levels may raise naturally over time... So for right now, he told me to wait 7 weeks to let the injection run its course throughout my body and he's ordered BW for me to take then.

I also told him I was worried about estrogen levels and PCT from the shot, he said I shouldn't take anything else (clomid, nolva) and just let my body cleanse of everything and go from there.

What do you guys think?
    sounds like you might be getting the right answers, stick with this endo and keep monitoring your blood.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    sounds like you might be getting the right answers, stick with this endo and keep monitoring your blood.
    x 2. Sounds like you're all over the place. You certainly don't have a chance of returning to normal & getting off TRT while running a 500 mg/week cycle at the same time LOL. That will only do more damage to an already compromised system. Let your Doctor drive the bus on this. Listen to him...

Thread Information