Jons is offline New Member

Unhappy 20 Yr. on Primary Growth? What to do now I wonder?

Alright, not sure if this is the right forum to post it in but with doing a little research, I believe my TRT is worth discussing in this thread.

I'm almost 21 years old. When I was 17 (late, I know) I went to see my primary on literally no changes and I eventually ended up seeing my endo. They ran my first blood tests (early 2008) I had a number of Total, T of 34 (yes, that low). I started gradually receiving 100 MG bi-weekly then soon later I got 200 MG bi-weekly from around mid 2008 until around January 2011 when I started 100 MG every week (which I am currently on now). Facial hair is sporadic and slow but steady (shave like every 1.5-2 weeks). Seemingly more muscle gain, relative amount of weight loss, voice deepen, the usual. The biggest of all was a sense of well being from it (who knew?). The only thing I'm quite concerned about is genital growth. Not much has changed in that category since...well ever. Any advice on how to handle that? I feel that it might be too late now. I intend to see a urologist soon but don't know how soon. I had a small prolactinoma (2009) (which they deduced after two MRIs) and put me on cabergoline to lower the Prolactin levels, which worked.
    If it helps anyone, lab results from Jan 2008 to July 2011 (the most recent lab test). To note, the results are random because they only tested on those categories at its own time.

1/2008
    LH: .18
    T, Total: 34

6/2008
    FSH: .3
    LH: .7
    T, Total: 95

2/2009
    FSH: 8.5
    LH: .75
    T, Total: 63

3/2009
    T4, Free: .64
    TSH: .57
    Cortisol: 13.2
    FSH: 8
    LH: 1.61
    IGF-1: 442
    Prolactin: 89
    T, Free: 34
    T, Total: 136
    SHBG: 13

7/2009
    FSH: 5.8
    LH: 2.03
    Prolactin: 107
    T, Free: 26
    SHBG: 13
    T, Total 105

10/2009
    Prolactin: 18
    T, Total: 154

2/2010
    FSH: 6.7
    LH: 1.84
    Prolactin: 12
    T, Total: 184

6/2010
    Prolactin: 14
    T, Total: 513

10/2010
    Prolactin: 15
    T, Total: 248

2/2011
    Prolactin: 12
    T, Total: 454

7/2011
    Prolactin: 15
    T, Total: 355

Now that she (Endo) sees the Total in normal (low, but normal) ranges, she let go of her responsibility for anything else because the levels were finally normal. Now I'm just waiting for that Urologist.

I appreciate everyone's input.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats rough bro! Not sure if there is anything else you can try at this point especially if tyou have been on t that long and no improvement in size. But you should continue pursuing a solution with your physicians, and dont give up!

Best of luck to you. And let us know how it goes.

Flats

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    i feel for you man, even with the levels you are at now they are still bad...its a shame that this doctor has given up, i cant even imagine what you're going through, i hope you find a solution

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the question? If you're going to be on TRT and your levels are still low then you may need to take more test every week, that simple....BUT.....those tests are severely lacking....no E2....no free T.....etc.

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    I have a similar issue. What I've written here is not what you want to hear, but what you might need to hear. I wish I would have known this years ago.

I'm 43 now, but during puberty I failed to develop in the genital region due to something...it is not known exactly what or why...They believe HGH levels and something environmental at the key periods of development disrupted my testosterone levels during puberty. Essentially, I went through the normal puberty things...hair/voice/muscles/height, but my genitals simply did not grow or develop at all. I was imbarrased about it and not until I was 17 did I ask my parents to see if there was a problem. They sent me to a doctor and he said, there's not much we can do now. He agreed that something was not right. 3.5 - 4 inches and sigar diameter. If I wore a speedo swim suit I'd look noticably odd. My testicles are especially small and now I'm on test replacement therapy. I did not start that until I was 42. From age 32-42 I had virtually no sex drive but since I really didn't know it, I didn't think there was an issue. Now that I have the Test on board and have a sex drive, I feel like I lost (And my wife who is truly a saint for staying with me) 10 years of healthy sex. I can have sex, but I cannot satisfy my wife...meaning I cannot come close to making her cum using my penis. She can cum vaginallly. We use toys for that to fill the void...figuratively and literally. In a strange way I have become more depressed lately about my lack of size now that I have a sex drive and know I'm unable to give my wife what she needs....or more importantly what I want to give her to make me feel like a man. I do the best I can and try to be open to whatever she likes however I can do it. Its a bit like the fat girl that tries to make up for her unattractiveness by being really good in bed or have a great personality. You have to maximize what you can do. I guess I'm saying all this so you have an idea of what your future may hold. It is not easy! I've had girls literally laugh at me in bed. One said, is that it...laugh? Then there's the...is it in? It sucks to live this way and it may be that you will have to live this way for the rest of your life. That is hard to hear, I know. But, if you don't make the most of what you do have, your done sexually. Penis extensions...which are silly to most people...help. Girls love the tongue...get good at that. Use your fingers like a surgeon's tool. Learn about what actually stimulates a woman or your woman. Educate yourself and listen to your partner. Each person is different. Fact is intercorse often is not a source of orgasm for a woman...without direct cliteral stimulation anyway. As much as 40% of women cannot cum via intercorse alone...and many fake orgasm because they think something is wrong with them. Communicate! Try to make the most of your situation. That's the good view of this. The bad news is we all tend to think of sex as intercorse and how we satisfy our wives/partners and demonstrate our manhood. And, when you cannot do that its very hard to feel like a man. I don't have an answer for how to deal with that cause I still deal with it everyday and and can't seem to get over that. You will forever worry that your wife will seek out a penis that does the deed. I have no answer for that either.

Good luck. I hope you do find a solution. I keep hoping for new technology in medical science that will allow men to get the equivelent of a boob implant for the penis. But I think we are far off. Also, don't stretch, pump, Jelq or buy penis pills or even inject fat cells to make your penis larger. Many of these things can hurt you and none really work. I can say the vaccum pump, done safely, does help temporarily...but fractionally at best. Save your money for future tech like gene replacement therapy.

Be creative and leave all your fears or embarrassment of using toys or whatever at the door. Don't let this end your future sex and relationships. Women tend to be happy if they cum however you can make it happen. Most women would dump there adonis, well hung husbands for a man that actually made the cum consistently. Many women cannot cum vaginally and need other ways to cum. Find that and you are golden. And, anyone that says to you size does not matter...punch them for me. Cause, as much as we hope it doesn't. It does.
    Last edited by Notpretty; 08-25-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    To the OP and notpretty. I'm not sure if you can find a doc in your area that will work with you on this or not, but in my searches that led me to this site I came across some info that may be useful for you. I've read that some docs are using DHT cream to treat "micro-penis". From everything I've read on the subject users are getting good results. So it may be something worth checking into for the both of you.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NP,

Thank you for sharing that with the op and others. That was an honest and well presented reply. I never really thought about the difficulties of that condition. I wish you both the best, and we are here to help if you need it.

Flats

Jons is offline New Member
    Oh crap, thank you so much DPyle. This seems surely promising (DHT cream, or Andractim), to be honest. I've read on numerous sites that it increases such size in delayed (or literally nonexistent -_-) puberty. It appears as though it won't help if the size has already been established as its final length so there is hope for it after all. I'm very curious about it now (and today I demanded a second referral to a urologist that is a little farther away but more readily available) and will inquire about it come visit time. WOO

Also, thanks everyone I appreciate your support.
    Last edited by Jons; 08-25-2011 at 08:32 PM.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Been about a month just thought I would check in and see if you've had any luck?

Thread Information