sirupate is offline Member

HCG Reconstitution Question

Got some HCG recently. Supplied with the freeze-dried HCG was a sodium chloride solution ampule for reconstituting the HCG powder. Normally people speak of using bacteriostatic water to reconstitute. Any downside to using a sodium chloride solution?

I'll ask my pharmacy if they sell bacteriostatic water tonight...odds are low. I know I can get the water off the internet in numerous places, but it seems a bit uneconomic to order a $5 vial of the stuff and pay another $5-10 in shipping.

So....it the sodium chloride solution good to go? Thanks,

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sodium chloride is just water same as a iv bag

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    sodium chloride is just water same as a iv bag
    ^^^^+1

Thanks...not sure what I was thinking. Guess I had envisioned something more highly concentrated with salt, rather than something just like what is in the usual IV bag. I'll give it a go and report back at some point. Thinking something like 200iu. e.o.d. for 2 weeks, then 250iu twice a week as per Dr. Crisler. I've been on TRT for almost 2 years with no HCG ....so I'm thinking I may need to do HCG a bit more frequently at first to get the boys up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Thanks...not sure what I was thinking. Guess I had envisioned something more highly concentrated with salt, rather than something just like what is in the usual IV bag. I'll give it a go and report back at some point. Thinking something like 200iu. e.o.d. for 2 weeks, then 250iu twice a week as per Dr. Crisler. I've been on TRT for almost 2 years with no HCG....so I'm thinking I may need to do HCG a bit more frequently at first to get the boys up and running.
    Sounds like a good plan. How much Test are in injecting each week?

If you were Secondary Hypo you will get some extra T production when your boys get back to work from their long vacation

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. How much Test are in injecting each week?

If you were Secondary Hypo you will get some extra T production when your boys get back to work from their long vacation
    Ugggh...endo has me back on the gel now...revised dosage as of today is 10gms. of the 1% gel. I think he had me on 100mgs. e10d prior to switching me back to the gel. He doesn't think I am primary...so the HCG may help some. (he switched me because I told him my libido was in the tank)

Thread Information