El Corvino is offline Associate Member

Anyone in Philly area?

I just moved up north to Philadelphia for work, from South Florida. I had been getting my blood work and test prescribed down there for the last 2 years from the same doctor who integrated low amounts of Deca as a joint lubricant.

I know asking for underground lab sources and what not is not allowed, but for my work I am not allowed to go that route and do have a legitimate need for the prescription.

Does anyone in this area have a good recommendation of who to see? If not, what is the best route to go for finding a new physician? I would be looking to continue what I am currently prescribed as it works for me. Just google HRT for the area and call and ask if they prescribe those 2 items? I found my last physician from a reference.

(I apologize if I said anything not allowed and edit it as needed)

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    they cant continue your treatment via mail?

you can run bloodwork locally and have it faxed/sent to them in florida?

I was not offered that option when I told him I was moving. I can ask, but maybe I'm weird, but I do prefer to have my doctor within a drive just in case something were to happen or in case I needed something. Not sure what that would ever be, but just in case.

namvet is offline Junior Member
    i can tell ya who not to see!!!, and thats "Bodylogic", them bastards ripped me off for $1000, this after i talked to them about my needs, i get up there and these clowns, don't know nothing about TRT , the way we are used to on this forum, the doc. didn't even know that HCG should be kept cold...lol... he wanted to give niacin for E2 control, i told him to go F*#k himself

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you could go on LIfe Ext magazine's site and search there for some leads to docs in your area....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

namvet - thats quite helpful. 1000$? I got all my tests done, my test, and my deca for $500 out the door.

SlimmerMe... thanks for the advice. I will look into that

Thread Information