bal7777 is offline New Member

Can anyone recomond a Dr. in south jersey, or Philly for Hormone replacement theraphy

Can anyone recomond a Dr. in south jersey, or Philly for Hormone replacement theraphy?

Here's where i am i have just been put on 90 probation with my employer. I feel like I’m losing it. I feel like shit i can’t concentrate, constantly forgetting things and it’s about to cost me and my family our livelihood. I need help fast. I need to lift this fog. At my age and the field im in. not to mention our current economy, God know when or if I could get another job in my field.

I know the benefits of exercise; I’ve been in and out of the gym my whole life. I’m 48 on depression meds, ADD meds, nothing is helping. I have all the symptoms of hormone deficiency. I can’t afford one of those anti-aging clinics. I would like to just find a GP who understands what I’m going through, and can guide me on how to fix it.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I recommend you go see your GP then he will refer you to the right doctor if needed.

namvet is offline Junior Member
    i can tell who not to go too...and thats Bodylogic in king of prussa, dr varrno, he's a fing idit , cost me a $1000, for nothing, talked to his nurse before i went about my needs, and she ok'ed it, he didn't even know that Hcg should be kept cold,, he wanted to give me niasin for my e2 control, i told him to go f**^ himself , if i had to do it all over again before i left his office i would have knocked that MF'er out, ......excuse me i think i just got roid rage moment........lol......when in dought knock'em the f*** out

Thread Information