bigboy67 is offline Associate Member

Nebido in the US?

Hey guys, tried searching here, and tried doing some research on the net, but the latest stuff I keep finding is that Nebido was due to hit the US around June 2010.

Since this didn't happen, what is the latest news?

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    Seems to be DOA in the US.......assholes.

The US name was going to be AVEED. FDA idiots shot it down after seeing some RARE incidences of "shortness of breath" probably related to improper injection.

bigboy67 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred40 View Post
    Seems to be DOA in the US.......assholes.

The US name was going to be AVEED. FDA idiots shot it down after seeing some RARE incidences of "shortness of breath" probably related to improper injection.
    So then I take it there will be guys getting this from UG labs soon then, lol. Let me see if I understand this correctly, Booze and cigarettes are legal and kill hundreds of thousands of people in the the US each year, but a few guys got a reversible cough from bad injections of what most of us would consider a wonder drug and it gets the axe?

Jsut another thing I can add to my list of ridiculous shit that goes on in the world

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    That about sums it up yes.

Nebido has been around for awhile now and everything I've read shows it to be superior to Test Cyp. Both in convenience (fewer injections) and in stable Test levels.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think it has been totally shot down. I thought the FDA had requested more data on the incidents for review?

Thread Information