Thread: HGH and TRT

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member

HGH and TRT

Im just wondering why people use HGH with TEST for TRT, I know it saves the boys a bit , But to me the health risks out weigh the plus side . I thought TRT was for health benefits .

The most common side effect of the excess use of HGH is acromegaly. This is a medical condition that begins with the overgrowth of facial bone and connective tissue, leading to a changed appearance due to protruding jaw and eyebrow bones. This condition also leads to an abnormal growth of the hands and feet with an increased growth of hair all over the body. Contrary to increasing your life, this condition will shorten life expectancy considerably.

Mentioned here are just some of the known side effects of the undue use of HGH.
    -- Acromegaly (as described in detail above)
    -- Premature death (in case of acromegaly)
    -- Heart enlargement (due to prolonged use of HGH. Can't be reversed)
    -- Low blood sugar with risk of going into a diabetic coma
    -- Excessive hair growth all over the body
    -- Excessive water retention
    -- Liver damage
    -- Thyroid damage

Surly Putting so many different compounds in our body's is not they way to go. Too me the more i look at it! is for TRT keeping all Test injections to the lowest amount as possible enough to get your TEST levels to the near optimum range . Then surly there would not even be a need to run any AI as well. I know its all different for people who BLAST while on TRT . So far since iv been doing low test iv had no bad effects only very slight testicular shrinkage . Currently im doing 125mg and looking to drop it to 100mg a week and its all great.

So input to pluses and minuses are very welcome .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Those sides are related to high dose over very long periods of time and doesnt relate to gh therapy at a low to moderate dose what the average user would take. The health benefits are huge with gh therapy and the only side is the cost.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog1967 View Post
    Im just wondering why people use HGH with TEST for TRT, I know it saves the boys a bit , But to me the health risks out weigh the plus side . I thought TRT was for health benefits .
    HGH does not save the boys, HCG does. Few HRT people use HGH, and when they do it is in low doses, not the doses that cause the sides you listed.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    most of those sides you listed are if you abuse hgh with high doses for long periods.

Thread Information