Thread: Trt blast pct?

AgedWood is offline New Member

Trt blast pct?

Is Pct needed if you run a cycle while on Trt. I'm thinking of doing 500mg test c for10-12 weeks then going back to my 200mg week Trt. I have nova and hcg as well.

Fred40 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not an expert here but my understanding is...NO. No PCT required, you simply drop back down to your normal routine.

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Yes sir you are correct no PCT needed, I'm actually on a blast now myself, when done I will just continue on my TRT program. Happy blasting!!

AgedWood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif
    Yes sir you are correct no PCT needed, I'm actually on a blast now myself, when done I will just continue on my TRT program. Happy blasting!!
    Super, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No pct is needed if your on trt

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Marcus,

This brings up a delimma I have been dealing with.
    When on TRT and doing blasts what kind of protocol do you use with your HCG ? My blasts now consist of 10 wks of Cyp and Deca and I have been taking time off from my usual protocol of 250 2ew for the 1 week before and then 1 week into my blast then doing the usual 250 2ew for the first 3 weeks followed by 400 every 4th day for wks 3-10 this seems to work well for me compared to just sticking with the 250 twice a week. However I am always open to other ideas as this has been the only variation from the norm I have tried. So I was just wondering what your ideas, experience with HCG on TRT and Blasts is/has been.

PS also plan to try the shorter Tren blasts next time around as I feel the shorter blasts would suite me much better as I work full time and am sure the commitment required to take full advantage of the blast would be a lot easier for 6 wks than 10.

FFM

Thread Information