Thread: Quick Question

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member

Quick Question

I have a doctors apt in the morning and im getting him to do a full pannel again. I have a list of everything i want and its longer then my grocery list. They have not been on my last blood works.
    Im asking him for
    Free T
    Bioavailable T
    Total T
    Estradiol
    DHT
    LH and LHRF
    SHBG
    Proclatin
    DHEA
    TSH and FSH
    T4
    T3
    IGF-1
    Thyroid
    Pituitary
    PSA

Link to other post which i will update with the HCG soon.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ork&highlight=

In my tests in the past i several of these tests have been missing. I have another post on what he has had me on. I am currently taking 500u of HCG 2X week.

I know my LH levels will be off due to this but i want them anyways being that i was not tested in the past. I will continue to get all of these tests on my future blood works.

My questions is I seen on another post asking if someone abstained from sex for 48 hours prior to the BW. I need to know this because i have a girl coming over tonight and I need to know if I should abstain for my BW.

What was your PSA serum level on your last labs?

BTW, I would add Progesterone to your list as well as Cortisol and possibly Albumin.
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 10-03-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tick View Post
    I have a doctors apt in the morning and im getting him to do a full pannel again. I have a list of everything i want and its longer then my grocery list. They have not been on my last blood works.
    Im asking him for
    Free T
    Bioavailable T

Total T
    Estradiol
    DHT
    LH and LHRF
    SHBG
    Proclatin
    DHEA
    TSH and FSH
    T4
    T3
    IGF-1
    Thyroid
    Pituitary
    PSA

Link to other post which i will update with the HCG soon.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ork&highlight=

In my tests in the past i several of these tests have been missing. I have another post on what he has had me on. I am currently taking 500u of HCG 2X week.

I know my LH levels will be off due to this but i want them anyways being that i was not tested in the past. I will continue to get all of these tests on my future blood works.

My questions is I seen on another post asking if someone abstained from sex for 48 hours prior to the BW. I need to know this because i have a girl coming over tonight and I need to know if I should abstain for my BW.

Bold is tests that i have never had done.

No PSA has been tested before

Also a very important questions needs to be answered. Sex tonight or no sex before bloodwork. My doc has not said anything about but i need to know before about 7:00pm

Thanks Guys.

If you're not testing PSA then don't worry about it.

That being said, if you are taking Test you need to have your PSA levels tested to see if there is any elevation since you started your protocol.

Your PSA should have been tested BEFORE you started your protocol to make sure you don't have prostate cancer.

Doesn't your Doctor know this?

He has me taking HCG right now to try and kick start so to speak my natty levels. If the HCG does not work then we will go from there. Im suspecting that he will want to start with a cream or jell first but I was going to get him to run a PSA test just to know where it is before we start anywhere else. A nurse did mention it but when she seen i was 27 she was not worried about it. So if i do a PSA test tomorrow then no sex tonight right?

You mentioned an Albumin test. Why would this test be important. I know it has to do with testing the kidneys for possible issues but i didnt think i was showing signs of this. Just wondering why you suggested it.

Sorry man, I thought you were on both T and HCG . The nurse is right at your age but you should get it checked if starting up a Test protocol. If you are getting it checked tomorrow no stimulation tonight my man! You'll have to hold it and suffer but think about the release tomorrow night

Albumin losely binds to receptors on Test and makes it useless for some time... Want to make sure your Albumin and SHBG are in the ideal ranges...more free T.
    Last edited by steroid.com 1; 10-03-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Thread Information