Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    subnet is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same boat as you Bass so am subscribing to this thread! Definitely don't want to raise any flags with the DEA but it's always nice to have some extra handy just in-case!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you Bass so am subscribing to this thread! Definitely don't want to raise any flags with the DEA but it's always nice to have some extra handy just in-case!
    use the same rx/doctor just to be safe

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    use the same rx/doctor just to be safe
    Agreed.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I only get my Test from the pharmacy, and only see one doctor. But, it doesn't seem unusual to have a situation like yours. It is amazing that we can so easily be doing something that is technically illegal. I wish they would decriminalize it so that it would be easier to get without worrying. I don't mean easy to get cycle doses, but easy to get TRT doses without feeling like criminals. I feel weird just picking mine up at the pharmacy. I feel judged. I want to explain to all the pharmacists that I really had a lot of problems before I started the therapy. They would probably just think I was lying. Damn...I just realized how paranoid I am about this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I only get my Test from the pharmacy, and only see one doctor. But, it doesn't seem unusual to have a situation like yours. It is amazing that we can so easily be doing something that is technically illegal. I wish they would decriminalize it so that it would be easier to get without worrying. I don't mean easy to get cycle doses, but easy to get TRT doses without feeling like criminals. I feel weird just picking mine up at the pharmacy. I feel judged. I want to explain to all the pharmacists that I really had a lot of problems before I started the therapy. They would probably just think I was lying. Damn...I just realized how paranoid I am about this.
    well when your country likes to put ppl like martha stewart, marion jones, etc in jail its easy to get paranoid....if they would only see black and white and make sure there is a victim before they take someones freedom away...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well, Martha Stewart is evil. She is obviously trying to take over the world with her dark empire.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea, I hate that bitch.....anyways, I'm so damn tired of our Government trying to protect me from myself.....I'm a big boy, leave me the fvck alone. These dumbshits think that if you punish everyone it will somehow cure the criminals of there bad behavior, I personally could give a shit if sports are over run with steroid use ....let sports take care of their own dirty laundry.......I'm done now.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    Yea, I hate that bitch.....anyways, I'm so damn tired of our Government trying to protect me from myself.....I'm a big boy, leave me the fvck alone. These dumbshits think that if you punish everyone it will somehow cure the criminals of there bad behavior, I personally could give a shit if sports are over run with steroid use....let sports take care of their own dirty laundry.......I'm done now.
    x2....
    someone on this site posted a comedian doing a take on steroids in sports ..i tried to google and find its hilarious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information