Mario L is offline Associate Member

Compound test expiration

My vials say 6 months expiration. How true is this? I thought they lasted more like a year.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What kind of compounded test? It makes a big difference, as does what it is compounded with. Assume 6 months is accurate and plan accordingly. If you go over the 6 months a little, no big deal.

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    I believe one of the ingredients was cottonseed oil. I'll check later on all the ingredients.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Compounders are in business to make money. So they're likely to give a shelf life that caters to this. I would imagine you can go to at least 8 months with little degradation, but you would use it faster than this anyway correct?. BTW, always keep the vial in a dark place at room temperature...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs;5***878
    Compounders are in business to make money. So they're likely to give a shelf life that caters to this. I would imagine you can go to at least 8 months with little degradation, but you would use it faster than this anyway correct?. BTW, always keep the vial in a dark place at room temperature...
    Agree. Don't know for a fact, but there are plenty of product expiration dates (other than gear) that are short when in reality the product actually lasts years. If I had an expired vial of test, and it was a few months past the expiration date, I don't think it would bother me too much, so long as it has been stored properly.

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    My watson expires 2 years but if I get paddock labs from publix it has a 1 year date. I would rather take an expired script test than a ugl anyday.Thats just me.

Thread Information