BigBadWolf is offline Member

LiquiDex 30ml @ 1mg/ml

If I take 100ml a week of test how much and how often should I take liquidex? And how long will a 30ml bottle last?

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    rule of thumb is the same as Anastrozol......1mg of AI per 100 mgs test per week......should last you 30 weeks

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    rule of thumb is the same as Anastrozol......1mg of AI per 100 mgs test per week......should last you 30 weeks
    Liquidex is anastrozole. That seems like an excessive amount to take. So 500mgs a week you'd need 5g. That's heaps lol

Vettester is offline Banned
    Do you know your current E2 score? If your E2 level is in the range you like, then I would try JD's suggestion of 1mg/wk; maybe break it up 2x/week. I would run another set of labs in a few months into your protocol (6 weeks if it's your first round on TRT), and then see where you sit. You can adjust +/- at that if needed, as everyone is a little different.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldn't take any AI until you have blood work showing that your E2 is high. I take double your dosage and have never had a problem with my E2. I know that is anecdotal, but my doc says most of his clients don't need an AI. My advice is don't self-diagnose.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Liquidex is anastrozole. That seems like an excessive amount to take. So 500mgs a week you'd need 5g. That's heaps lol
    Liquidex is the same as anastrozol just a different name for legal purposes, as far as the 500 mgs example.....I don't know of anyone on HRT that is prescribed that much test, 1/2 gram a week is a cycle not a protocol. This is the HRT forum, I hope the OP isn't pinning a cycle dose and asking for advice in this forum without the specifics.

Honkeykong.....sorry for my short answer......you really should listen to vette and vegas about blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08
    Do you know your current E2 score? If your E2 level is in the range you like, then I would try JD's suggestion of 1mg/wk; maybe break it up 2x/week. I would run another set of labs in a few months into your protocol (6 weeks if it's your first round on TRT), and then see where you sit. You can adjust +/- at that if needed, as everyone is a little different.
    Before starting my e level was 69 and my bodyfat is pretty high right now so I just wanted to have some just in case.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are starting at 69 E2, then the 1 mg / week is a good rough estimate for your 100 mg Test a week script. Start low and work up though. A too sudden drop of E2 can be unpleasant.

Watch symptoms for too low E2. When you get them, back off on the dose. Symptoms can be -- varies from person to person -- joints that get stiff or sore, irritable, loss of water weight to point you seem dry, loss of hair. Had to include that last one in there in case you were thinking of just chugging the bottle of liquidex for quick results. The hair loss things is usually an extreme low E2 symptom and when E2 is low for a prolong period. Many people also experience a decrease in libido and erection.

The bad news is high E2 levels can often produce the same symptoms as low E2 symptoms. You have to learn your symptoms. This comes with time and experience. Good luck.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 10-26-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk
    If you are starting at 69 E2, then the 1 mg / week is a good rough estimate for your 100 mg Test a week script. Start low and work up though. A too sudden drop of E2 can be unpleasant.

Watch symptoms for too low E2. When you get them, back off on the dose. Symptoms can be -- varies from person to person -- joints that get stiff or sore, irritable, loss of water weight to point you seem dry, loss of hair. Had to include that last one in there in case you were thinking of just chugging the bottle of liquidex for quick results. The hair loss things is usually an extreme low E2 symptom and when E2 is low for a prolong period. Many people also experience a decrease in libido and erection.

The bad news is high E2 levels can often produce the same symptoms as low E2 symptoms. You have to learn your symptoms. This comes with time and experience. Good luck.
    Thanks man

If my bottle of liquidex is 30ml and i take 1mg per 100mgs of test a week it's safe to say this bottle will last forever? Like what 30,000 weeks is that right? Or is it 1ml ai per 100mg test?

And if someone took .5 ml what would happen? I think I f'd up!!!'

it's 1mg of liquidex per 100mg of test per week.......you take 100 mgs of test per week so you should use 1mg AI per week......the bottle of liquidex is 30 ml total, the strength of the compound is 1mg AI per 1ml of liquid so in order for you to get the required 1 mg a week you will need to take 1ml of liquidex, the bottle will last you 30 weeks as I stated earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    it's 1mg of liquidex per 100mg of test per week.......you take 100 mgs of test per week so you should use 1mg AI per week......the bottle of liquidex is 30 ml total, the strength of the compound is 1mg AI per 1ml of liquid so in order for you to get the required 1 mg a week you will need to take 1ml of liquidex, the bottle will last you 30 weeks as I stated earlier.
    Thank god!!! I'm setting here thinking I should have taking 1mg and was going to start out low with .5 half that and then realizing I did .5 ml and was freaking out thinking I did 50x what I should have sheew!!!! I gotta brush up on my 5 grade math skills!!!

lol ^^^^ the MG to ML ratio thing can be confusing, been there myself bro, I did pin twice as much test as needed one time, thats what you call a mini blast

Never hurts to check and recheck your math.

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    lol ^^^^ the MG to ML ratio thing can be confusing, been there myself bro, I did pin twice as much test as needed one time, thats what you call a mini blast

Never hurts to check and recheck your math.
    I missed the 1mg of AI per 1ml of liquid. Lol

vere76 is offline Junior Member
    Do drink this or inject?

[QUOTE="vere76"]Do drink this or inject?[/QUOTE

You drink

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vere76
    thanks
    If you shot it, it wouldn't take long to realize you f'd up. It taste like rubbing alcohol I bet it would burn like a beech!!

So i have the l -dex How many drops do you take with dropper that came with it? im on test 100 per week? Estradiol 70.9 7.6-42.6
    Last edited by vere76; 11-09-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Mario L is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vere76 View Post
    So i have the l -dex How many drops do you take with dropper that came with it? im on test 100 per week? Estradiol 70.9 7.6-42.6
    You'll need to get a oral syringe to measure the l-dex. General rule is 1mg per 100mg test.

My syringe that i shoot the test is 1cc or 1ml, if use it i need to do .5 twice a week with that syringe? correct

Quote Originally Posted by vere76
    My syringe that i shoot the test is 1cc or 1ml, if use it i need to do .5 twice a week with that syringe? correct
    That's right

your the man

Hold on, what is the question? Are you asking how much test you should pin....... or how much Liquidex you should use (orally) if you're asking about L-dex why are you talking about using the syringe?

How to measure the l- dex orally since the dropper doesnt have anything on it

Can you mix this with a drink?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Can you mix this with a drink?
    yes.

WerewolfBaby is offline New Member
    Can I ask is this the research Product from *** and is it legit? My E2 is 59, not on anything now but want to lower it while I am awaiting to see BioLogicMD Doc for consult

Thread Information