gmantheman is offline Associate Member

Concern/Rant about TRT doc.

Quick background. I am seeing a doc for TRT. I started tx in July for 1/2 cc twice a week of test cyp instead of 1 cc once per. week. I requested the twice a week injections. After 17 injections I had my levels checked. My total test was 32.7 (9-28.7) range. The doc had me come off the injections for 4-6 weeks. I recently went back and had my levels checked. This time they only checked my total test which was 642. They are saying since I got 17 injections instead of 12 that they gave me 5 for free. I told them they are 1/2 dosgage and not the full but they said it didn't matter. I guess they changed management.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Assuming that you are getting the injections in the doctors office, I think what they are trying to tell you is that the cost of the testosterone is hardly worth factoring in. What you are paying for is the Nurse Practitioner who injects, the rent on the building and most importantly, the medical malpractice insurance.

gmantheman is offline Associate Member
    I wish the would have told me that from the beginning. I would have opted for the full doseage once per. week.

Thread Information