yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Following GDEVINE adcise i called my medical doctor (hope this help)

Just to clear up some things first, i decided to switch to injections instead of the Gel, not saying that the gel is not effective, i did read mixed reviews, also my medical doctor approves injections over gel as well. I was not ready to wait 6 months to have a very small increase in testosterone , or play russian roulette with this.

I am using testosterone in the goal to heal my body, ligaments and tendons and try to over come chronic upper and lower back pain that as been plaiging me for 10 years now.

So here we go:

I first asked him why i was put on a 250ml dosage, and that seemed quite high for a first time user.

I was put on this due to my size and also to asses T effectiveness in my body, to build my level faster and to heal my body faster. He offered the injections first i was the one that refused because i was scared of needles BTW.

That kind of makes sense at least for me. I asked him about splitting dosage twice a week due to half life or T life, he told me again that this is a learning process, some due well on twice a week some due well on once a week or like me every 10 days, again blood test must be run and if required TRT will be re-ajusted.

I also asked about E2 and was given the same reply.

I just finished my 1 month androgel gel last night, and am on my second Test E injection. I am getting the usual side effect, light acne on shoulders and upper back.

I am starting to feel bloated? my shirts are tighter and my body as changed a bit, nothing out of this world but i feel the steroid starting to do its job.

Fatigue is a lot better, energy level as well.

I still have pains, but i have to be patient and give it time.

I guess that full effect of TRT will show within the next 6 month

Thanks once again to gdenive and all you guys for replying this my post.

In a month of so i will be sent for T level test, and by then TRT will be re-ajusted.

sirupate is offline Member
    Sounds like you may have a good doctor. I'm not sure why you think that using the gel will require 6 months to have an effect. Gel is more immediate than the injections and keeps levels more constant. There is a practical limit to how much test. you can do with the gel. If you require large amounts, the injections are going to be better for your situation. You'll get used to injecting, given some time and practice. Some guys here really look forward to that weekly injection.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Sounds like you may have a good doctor. I'm not sure why you think that using the gel will require 6 months to have an effect. Gel is more immediate than the injections and keeps levels more constant. There is a practical limit to how much test. you can do with the gel. If you require large amounts, the injections are going to be better for your situation. You'll get used to injecting, given some time and practice. Some guys here really look forward to that weekly injection.
    I have gotten over the fear of needles, and cannot beleive how easy it is to inject in the glute.

Yes i require large amount as you say, been told that because of my size. My medical doctor does not hesitate to give testosterone to active patience or people like me that want to get back into weight training and possibly some MMA (biggest goal yet), being pain free.

I will not give testosterone to someone that does not require it. He even told me that even if my level would have been normal for a man my age 39 that he would have given it to me anyways to give me a boost.

But following my symptoms, and muscle pain, or limited results from prolotherapy treatments.

He told me that 250ml per week will work wonders to create new collagen in the body, and repair the body.

Thread Information