xelnaga is offline Banned

Steroid cycle may be revealing my problem!

I am 26 5'10 200 about 16percent bf. I have used steroids and pro hormones several times in my late teens. 2-3 years ago I also had an issue with substance abuse ( rx meds and booze) . After I sobered up, got fit, and started eating right I was still experiencing low energy. I also havnt had any interest in dating for a few years. I am a writer by hobby and have stopped writing. Just to name a few.

A week ago I began a cycle of test prop. 5 days in its like a mental cloud has been lifted. My mental agility is back to the way it was a few years ago. Im laughing for the first time in forever. Ive also lost a few of my social quirks that I thought were normal. Im looking people in the eyes, im friendly, and confident . I have been single for 7 years; and all the sudden im starting to think about finding a girl. I have also lost my social anxiety and fear of being in public.

I have had my hormones tested many times and they always came back high normal. I have also tried medications to treat my lack of energy and depression. None have worked.

Can someone please give me some input about a next step? Im going to sced. and endo apt this week. What recourse do I have w/ normal test results?

My life has been on hold for years now. I feel like I found a possible answer as to why this has been the case.

bump

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh the benefits of a testosterone . Thats kinda why TRT is a 'cure-all'

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When was your last blood work? and what were the results? post em up.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If OP is in recovery for only 2-3 years, it's not wise to be self-medicating with a Class III Drug. Not bashing, but any TRT moving forward need be under Professional Care in light of this matter...
    Last edited by APIs; 11-11-2011 at 10:23 AM.

I did not have a full panel done. I have a standard check up blood with and asked to have my test. levels included. It was 699. I think it was out of 800 or 1200. My intention was not to self medicate. What should I tell the endo aside from my symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    If OP is in recovery for only 2-3 years, it's not wise to be self-medicating with a Class III Drug. Not bashing, but any TRT moving forward need be under Professional Care in light of this matter...
    Advice taken. I put a call in for a referral.

Thread Information